NEED help with starting plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmskaters

Reaction score
hey i have 4 germ'd seeds in little plastic cups, and by the 3 day of the them in there cups 2 of the 4 cups sprouted alittle, but the other 2 didnt at all. i just have them sitting next to the window, day and night, and i maybe water them once a day with a spray bottle, like 5 or 6 sprays. what is the proper way to light/ water the little sprouts before i bring them into the big lights, i have 2 flos and a 250w hps

pmskaters said:
hey i have 4 germ'd seeds in little plastic cups, and by the 3 day of the them in there cups 2 of the 4 cups sprouted alittle, but the other 2 didnt at all. i just have them sitting next to the window, day and night, and i maybe water them once a day with a spray bottle, like 5 or 6 sprays. what is the proper way to light/ water the little sprouts before i bring them into the big lights, i have 2 flos and a 250w hps
Well the first thing ya need to do is get those little babies under those 2 flos right away leaving the light on 24/7 or 18/6 your choice. Second you should only have to water your babies every 3 or 4 days. Make sure you have some drainage holes in the bottom of your cups to let excess water drain out. Your best bet is to read one of the grow guides on the forum here. You will get alot of information from just reading one of them.

it could take upto 10 days for all seeds to pop....once the sprout pops up, get them under the floros...

alirght i now i have 3 random flos, waiting for my 4th from ebay to come. i have moved all 4 plants under the flos in my closet. one of the 2 sprouts must have got to heavy or somthing, it just kinda fell over so i added some more soil around its base and its standing again. how much water should i be giving it when i do water it every 3 to 4 days. ill add pictures tomarah when i get the cord. the sprouts are maybe 3 to 5 inches high. im just worried the 3 flos are gonna over power them. any help would be great for my first grow. thanks

Latest posts

Back