need help with the last stages of bubble, plz!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that_girl

Reaction score
Hi there!! i have a question so i didnt buy the pressing screen.. you know for pressing the water out of the hash... i tried using a 25mn bag for it, but there is a whole bunch now that is stuck to the bag... anywayzzz... can i keep the wet hash in the fridge? untill i get the screen? or other suggestions
really dont wanna muck it up now i made hash out of the whole crop, not just the trim
thanks much

if its firm enough you can just sit it on cardboard, the water will wick out, you will need to move it to a dry part of the cardboard when it gets too wet, keep repeating this until its dry, my bubble can take 3-4 days before its smokable usually.

I found that once I get it dry enough to roll it into a nice cigar looking thing or roll it into a ball, if I put it into a medicine bottle with a couple of the silicone pouches or silicone containers(the ones that are used to keep commercial meds dry) it sucks the moisture right out of it.

not sure but ive heard of people putting it in the freezer and that that draws out moisture, it would atleast help in getting it off of the screen without losing alot. freeze and scrape onto cardboard while brittle to dry etc.

I don't even use the pressing screen. straight onto cardboard here, within 48 hrs or so, it's dry enough to peel off and ino a vile.

Hick said:
I don't even use the pressing screen. straight onto cardboard here, within 48 hrs or so, it's dry enough to peel off and ino a vile.

:aok: I like to use papper plate:D ..making a batch of bubble today:hubba: ..come on Holliday weekend:yay:

Thank u all beautifull people of MP :)
i bet u never stop wondering why newbies always overcomplicate everything....
...also for some very odd reason my bubble doesnt look anything like what SubCool has in the tutorial... hmmm... however, no one comlained yet..

Everyone, have an epic weekend!!:lama:

if it has alot of plant material in it from overworking it will look green or black and not have that bubble texture, my first run was like that from using a power whisk thing, i now use a spaghetti spoon and do it by hand. meltay goodness. less is more, if youre worried about missing trics make cannabutter out of the remainder.

could be something else though. post some pics if youre curious

Yeah i find doing it by hand rather than an electric mixer etc is better for sure. I use a metal spoon, used a wood spoon before but found better results with metal for some reason.

Latest posts

Back