Need help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.KNOWITALL

Reaction score
I will be getting a clone to put outside...small tiny, in the smallest size rockwool. Temperature today was a good 74 degrees but sadly rain is predicted for the next 4 days...

What should i do?!?!? Should i go ahead and transplant the clone into a larger container, or into the straight ground? Or should i keep it from being outside because of the rain alltogether... Problem is i have no light setup indoors.......:eek: Any tips..?

Thank you.

keep the plant inside until the rain is over

Dr.KNOWITALL said:
I will be getting a clone to put outside...small tiny, in the smallest size rockwool. Temperature today was a good 74 degrees but sadly rain is predicted for the next 4 days...

What should i do?!?!? Should i go ahead and transplant the clone into a larger container, or into the straight ground? Or should i keep it from being outside because of the rain alltogether... Problem is i have no light setup indoors.......:eek: Any tips..?

Thank you.
not knowing where your from just wait a few more days get a 15w cfl bulb with a 5000-6500k range and you should be good to go, just hope your not to early with the hours of light and make it reveg.

You could cut the bottom off a soda bottle and place that over your plant with the small opening at the top to allow for air.

Latest posts

Back