need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demk323

Reaction score
Hello, guys I'm new to this forum and I would apperciate each one of yours options would my questions. I will be here alot. I was wondering how many big plants would I be able to grow under two 1000watt lights? Also what is a cheap way of getting rid of smell?

That answer has so many variables nd can't realy be answered with any accuracy.
For odor, a DIY carbon scrubber can be made for less than 75 bucks.

Mutt said:
That answer has so many variables nd can't realy be answered with any accuracy.
For odor, a DIY carbon scrubber can be made for less than 75 bucks.

Room size might help us give you a estimate on how many you can put into your area :confused:

I have a friend that grows 2 plants under 2 1000watt MH/HPS... he gets 2 pounds off of each... these are HUGE plants tho... and they veg for quite a while.

four pounds under a single 1K..? now "that" would impress me, since 1 gram p/watt yeild is considered "excellent".
"IF" my math is correct, you're talking in excess of 2g.p/watt.

no no no.. 4 pounds under 2 1000w hps. One plant under each. U ever see that pop bottle with the bud pic? I think it is floating around this site somewhere. His buds are like that.... it is basically the sickest thing I've ever seen. I want to try it sometime... but it would just take sooooo long to veg them that big. He only does one grow every 12 months.

KADE said:
no no no.. 4 pounds under 2 1000w hps. One plant under each. U ever see that pop bottle with the bud pic? I think it is floating around this site somewhere. His buds are like that.... it is basically the sickest thing I've ever seen. I want to try it sometime... but it would just take sooooo long to veg them that big. He only does one grow every 12 months.

These :confused:

CO2 Bud.jpg

CO2 Bud1.jpg

CO2 Bud2.jpg

Lol... yeah my buddy never shows me his setup.. for protection reasons... my own basically... but i've seen the plants and the equipment.... amazing really.

Latest posts

Back