Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like some kind of disease or rot get a close up pic of the worse looking one for me how is it beginning is it sudden??

I suck at diagnosing things. I luckily don't have any major problems by sticking to my routines. Sre the problems on the buds themselves? Because the plants themselves don't look that bad. Maybe a slight "Tacoing" of the leaves.

Quit using the Neem oil. Firstly because it really is ineffective against mites and second because you are flowering and your bud is going to have that nasty Neem oil taste to it.

However, I am wondering if those are actually female though...the second picture sure looks like there are male parts there. Can you get us a better/clearer picture of the flowers?

pH looks way off, creating the "taco" effect.
Neen oil....yuck....quit using

Pc i usually see upward tacoing in overwatering cases can ph also cause this?? never really had the problem myself but yeah id stop spraying with neem for sure i only spay neem in veg

little more info please like temps, soil type, what nutrients are u using etc have u checked the ph of ur soil/water, used a new nutrient or supplement recently??

It seems to me that most nutrient problems show first and foremost on the leaves.

Insect problems also are more often noticed on the leaves before and rather than the buds.

Since the leaves on the plants look pretty good, the logical process of elimination would direct me (if it were me) to look towards either, too wet... mold of some kind. Or, too hot....maybe heat stress. Isn't taco leaf a sign of heat stress?

I guess it depends on what kind of weather you have been having.

No one else thinks these plants look a little male/hermyish? The pics are still out of focus somewhat, but those buds just do not look right to me....

My first thought was bud rot. What is your weather like? Has it been real wet?

I see what your talking about THG, looks almost seeded in that pic.

This is a puzzle, please give us lots more info, we want to save the babies.

No one else thinks these plants look a little male/hermyish? The pics are still out of focus somewhat, but those buds just do not look right to me....

I've one seen pistils turn brown/brownish red after being pollinated....it looks like the very beginning stages of seed production...

Thanks all for helping me with my babies :)

Im using Happy frog for my soil..Cyco platinum cycle for nutrients. Haven't used any new nutrients since I've started. The weather here ranges from the low 80's to the high 90's.

That almost looks like bud rot to me. Botrytis likes to get into the buds and rot them from within. If you have had a significant amount of rain and/or humidity, that could be the case. I would cut off one of the more damaged looking buds and break it open and look for the rot on the inside. Also you can smell the bud rot as well as it smells musty, like old gym socks. One test would either confirm or rule out that as a cause.

Bud, i wondered that too. They often turn later in the flowering process, not red hair this early unless seeded is my thoughts too, but I am sticking with bud rot on this one. I think THG was wondering that too. Shoot I hope i am wrong. What is your humidity?

Latest posts

Back