Need help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What should I shut off?

Im confussed, you mention a carbon filter, so maybe your filter is acting as a scrubber and you are not exhausting with it? If so I would still shut it off, this stuff needs time to get everywhere, anything that prevents that needs to be shut off.

Also now that I have thought about it, DO NOT SPRAY THEM ahead of time. Its not needed and can cause the sulphur to burn the plants.

I agree with Dman. Shut off the filter. Don't use that until after everything is done. I would shut off everything but a fan.

Well, I ended up burning for 15 mins with 1/4 cup. I turned off everything but the fans, burned, shut off burner, then turned AC and filter back on after another hour. Glad I have a good seal to the room cuz that stuff sticks! I dont know if I need to do it again or how often for how long......

I don't know enough about it to say for sure, but I would wait a day and do it again to be sure that it gets everywhere. PM is serious stuff and it is really persistent. It will ruin a crop of wonderful buds if it gets a chance. As long as the sulfur doesn't hurt the plants, I would consider doing a third burn, but give a day or two between burns so that its not too intense on the plants.

I woild do it again in a few days. Some suggest doing it as a maintanance every 2-3 weeks for a couple months, i didnt do that and was fine with 2 treatments, but I personally would def do it again within a week, you would hate to see it again in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back