need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
i have four small plants that are about seven inches tall. my problem is that there are white hairs growing on them already!!. i dont know what to do.
this is my first time growing i have one big plant that is buding nice. I dont have all the high tech stuff u guys have cause money is tight but im saving for some stuff so hopefully someone will have advice for me :D i uploaded some of my plants that i think are doing ok but not sure lol they look good anyways and they smell soooo good i will take some pics of the young ones tonight so i can show what they look like ok ty again
paul

Pix 1-8-07 020.jpg

Pix 1-8-07 013.jpg

Close up.jpg

Sweetness.jpg

Man that plant look good-deliciouss what caind is it ??
but you need to post some more info what light you runing and how long
just dont tell us that you keep those small plant in the same growing room
??????
post some more info

these are the babies that are seven inches and have the white hairs on them already
paul
yes they are all in the same grow room but i take the ones that are budding out when therew light time is up and put them in complet darkness i will have to check the lights out to tell u what kind they are my friend gave them to me and told me that they are grow lights and that they would be good for what i have

Pix 1-9-07 001.jpg

Pix 1-9-07 002.jpg

Latest posts

Back