Need help !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
Ok so those plants are a one week and 5 days
i water them when neded , no nuts tap water
the smaler one is in rockwool other 2 (biger one's) are in peat pelets
i just put them in cups with soil 3 days ago,
18 hours of light fan blow on them all the time when lights are on (18h)
#3 smaler plant is the best lookin one dark green colr no yellow spot
#1 got yellow around first leafs .
any suggestion's, help is appreciate:) :)
THANK YOU

P1170296.JPG

P1170309.JPG

P1170292.JPG

man i wrote that wrong sorry , those plant will go to DWC hydro, guy was sold out of biger rockwool cubes in hydro store so i just put them in soil :) the rots where coming-out at the bottom.

ok peat pelet is in soil and rockwool also so any ideas why are they yellow ???
they were starting to get yellow before i put them in soil.

well they dont look bad....alot of mine kinda looked like that at first and the turned out fine. do you treat your tap water?

what do you mean by that, nutrient ?? if that what you mean then no no nuts not yet .

nooo i mean do you dechlorinate....like let it sit out for 24 hrs or so first? or boil the water?

i dont know where you are but around here i wouldnt give my dog tap water. i fill gallon containers ( milk containers) with tap water and let them sit for 48 hrs before using.

purifing water i mean i got filter on my faucet

here is one of the ones that i brought back from the dead lol. also i dont know what to do with this baby one that started flowering on me shes only 8inches tall and still a baby

DSCN6941_edited.JPG

DSCN6944.JPG

DSCN6949.JPG

if you have enough good size females...its kinda cool to grow a midget. i have to going that are like 10 inches

really thats kool then so that means i can keep her and she will bud and the potencey if i spelled that right but basicaly the bud will still get u high lol ?

hey just i didnt know this but im suposed to either boil or let the watter sit before i use it on my plants? i dont drink my tap watter either im around the mass area so the watter really sucks lol i do do it for my fish tanks but not my plants fish is my other hoby damn im blasted so if dont make sense sorry lol

my last grow...one of my best plants was only 11 inches...and smoked great!

yesss same concept...what you do for your fish will work for your plants

Latest posts

Back