Need help !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brouli...sorry i wasnt much help bro...i think youll be ok...like i said some of my plants did the same

justagrower said:
yesss same concept...what you do for your fish will work for your plants
thanx for the feed back i made sure i i added to ur rep thanx again im out:bolt: :joint4: :bong: :bongin: :ciao: :fly:

it almost looks like heat stress. but i wonder if the lack of nutes might be causing it as well. and this is why i say that. here some of my seedling started in MG soil on 1-2-07
seed-1.jpg
here they are this morning on 1-18-07, these are only 16 days old just a few days older then yours.
100_0003.jpg
i have never given them anything but water, but the MG is packed with nutes.

the cfl bulbs get a little warmer then flouro tubes and cant be as close. you might back them away from the light maybe another inch, maybe two till we can find if anything else is wrong.

i hope one of the veteran growers like hick, stoney, TBG, or someone will chime in and help address your problem cause im still not that exerienced on judgeing plant problems yet.

Like usually, cyberquaste help me again :)
man i really appreciate what you do for me from my begining on this forum .

why are yours so big ??
you think is couse the size of your pots ??

o yeaa i use "Soil Doctor Garden Soil "

only thing i can think of is that you stated you started them in rockwool i think, and mine started in soil from the start so recieved the nutes in the MG soil from day one.

and possibly just i have more lumens per sq ft, what is your lumens per sq ft?

maybe that's it but before i put them in rockwool i prepare water :
flora gro and micro ,to right ppm, and 5.6 Ph
and peat pelet are ph adjusted and got some nutes in them ??
but i think you right.

those look like ones that plug into something rather then one that screws into a regualr light fixture.

yeaaaa thoess are the 4pin i can get them for free
couse my friend moving to another office and have to clean a lot of stuff
29 diferent lights :) and im taking all of it :)

watch over watering they dont like soggy soil .i have mine in terra cotta 6 inch pots and they are about 3 months old and i run a dehumidifier and only water when the top two inches of soil gets dry then i waity about 2 days then i really water them till water is running out the drain holes good drainage is a most tooo. i seem to only water about 2 times a week!

try a hid or a very high 200 watt flo s the long t12s u really got to watch the mg soil i have good luck w/ it but it will burn! try mixing more than half regular organic peat moss in w / the miricle gro potting soil , this will give it good water retention and dilute the nutes from burnn

i dont like MG thanks man for all the info i water every 4-5 days the soil i use dont get dry quick at all

Latest posts

Back