need input asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
i recently did a little bending on the girls. one of the nodes (about 2 ft) snapped about 3/4 of the way up. i did a string brace on it and put a little tape, its drooping. any suggestions??

no camera at moment its a 7 ft tall plant has about 20 nodes will upload pics asap

gotcha i know ive done what i can do, i wonder if i should just cut it off if it dont boost back up in the next day or so.

It doesn't take much time to determine if a broken branch is going to survive. You should know by tomorrow. If it is going to survive it will be green and trying to poke its head toward the light. If it isn't going to survive, it will be pretty droopy and wilty looking from the inability to uptake water and nutes.

Agree with all that. You'll be able to tell in a day

its already made the brace slack, it seems to be standing by itself, its still just a little droopy tho, im thinking itll bounce back in a couple days and harden, i hope... thats an oz branch

I have snapped a few branches that were more then 3/4 ripped. With a big whole showing. They bounced back.

I always put a bandaid or two on them.. and a small plastic clamp. always has worked. sounds like you got though. good job.

i like the band aid idea electric tape, a little to sticky

When taping any plant, always put the sticky side out, it's a lil hard to start it off but you never have to worry about getting stuck lol

Latest posts

Back