Need Quick Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenleaf

Reaction score
I am new and my babies are now about 2 1/2 feet and full of buds, i had limited hiegth and time so i planned for then to be small this time. i am nearing the end and they are starting to lose their leaves from the bottem up, no effect to buds but just leaves turning yellow and falling off.... please is this normal and if not what can i do?:confused:

Greenleaf said:
I am new and my babies are now about 2 1/2 feet and full of buds, i had limited hiegth and time so i planned for then to be small this time. i am nearing the end and they are starting to lose their leaves from the bottem up, no effect to buds but just leaves turning yellow and falling off.... please is this normal and if not what can i do?:confused:

If you are near the end then this is normal.

From everything I have been reading, the bottom leaves sometimes begin to yellow as the plant focuses on flower growth and sends the food up to those. The yellowing leaves no longer serve a purpose and die. So, no worry....good luck, you will be okay.

Latest posts

Back