Need some advice to get going

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squatchbud

Reaction score
Ok, so I want to go organic, but apparently it takes a long time to cook the soil. So what would be a good way to just get started until I can make my own soils? Is there a bale of somthing like pro mix and a basic pack of reliable nutes that would get the job done? I want to get started now but it seems like the organic soils and such will take me a while and I will have to wait a bit for that. Any advice that can get me started with a grow will be quite helpful.

So that stuff is like the soil I would cook up if made my own? The FF that is.

Last edited:
FF is great soil but the nutes don't last long. You'll need nutes after the first 6-8 weeks.
I've had home cooked super soil last the entire grow without any need to feed. I do however use a lot of compost tea.

FF is great soil but the nutes don't last long. You'll need nutes after the first 6-8 weeks.
I've had home cooked super soil last the entire grow without any need to feed. I do however use a lot of compost tea.
I'm using it to make an organic soil recipe I found. Got the stuff to make compost tea as well.

Latest posts

Back