need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBruce420

Reaction score
So I'm home at my parents house for the summer. I went down to Venice Beach a month ago and bought a gram off this African dude. Not GREAT weed, but not the worst I've ever smoked. The stuff was filled with seeds, out of a gram of herb, I pulled out like 15 seeds, no joke. For shits and giggles I planted the seeds in my backyard, and out of all of them, one of them is actually growing. It's been a month now and since this is my first time growing herb, I don't know what to do or what to expect. It's in the back of the yard so I don't think my folks will notice. The plant is maybe 7 inches tall, think stem, and still growing leaves, it has about 10 leaves, with more still coming in from the middle. It seems perfectly healthy up to this point, but it's not growing at a fast pace or anything. I'm wondering what can I do to make it grow faster?...but not too big, cuz I don't want to have it noticed by my folks. What is a good kind of plant food to stimulate its growth? anyway, let me know! thanks guys!

Well, dude. Growing on someones property without there knowledge is a huge nono.
If a neighbor sees that plant or something. Parents have company and they see it. they could get turned in and suffer the consequences for YOUR grow. Legal fees, court, fines.
It is bad Kharma to sneak a grow behind your parents back. I would just go back to the African dude you mentioned and buy your herb until you have your own place.

Well we have pretty tall walls surrounding our property, so our neighbors cannot see into our backyard. Like I said, it's in the way back, of our yard and pretty well conceiled. And the only people that come to our home are our friends and family, and they would never say anything about it, even if they saw it. So I'm sure its safe from any outsiders noticing, the only person that could possibly notice it is my dad. I'm positive that even if my folks found it, they wouldn't even think that I planted it, they would just assume our cat picked up a seed in its mouth and dropped it in the backyard. My folks are chill, so I'm really not worried about that. I just want the thing to grow decently, more as a pet project than for the actual weed, you know?

Latest posts

Back