Need some Assistance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a bag of soil. Organic. I always start about 10 seeds ineach . thoselong planter boxes. After they getgoing i move them to small pots. I didnt like the soil so igot some different name brand stuff. And planted more the new soil ones jumped out of the gate but the old soil ones just stalled the stems started turning purple icould tell there not growing so i transplanted to new soil now there almost caught up. I dont know what but new soil might save them .

Based on what I've read from most of you I've come to the conclusion that my Foxfarm soil was too much for my young girls.
If I would of waited a week or two longer before transplanting they would have been able to take the soil much better.
I've been following the advice given from many of you to save them. The new growth on the girls seem to be much better looking.
I don't think I'm out of the woods yet but so far so good. I'll post again in about a week to show progress good or bad.

I've always used FF Ocean forest. What I usually do before I put the germinated seeds in is fill the cups then flush them with plain water once or twice then plant them. This time I didn't do that and so far I'm not having any issues with them

Hi Steve1 - It's funny you mention your experience with Ocean Forest because previous to this grow, my results were like yours.
I've never had an issue with any of my grows until this one using Ocean Forest. I've never tried growing this strain before so
the only thing I can conclude is this one is more sensitive than others I've grown. That's OK though, seems like I may be getting
through this thanks to all of your help.

Seems from my experience that heavily sativa-leaning strains are more prone to whining about too much food. I fight this issue myself running multiple strains at once and trying to balance all of their appetites. Some are little piglets, and some are like, ohhh I'll just have a couple of your fries...

That's good to know. I have 3 different strains starting now. 1 is Chocolope which is heavy sativa

Steve--I grew Chocolope last summer. I didn't find that it needed any special treatment. Medium sized plant, nice smoke.

Steve--I grew Chocolope last summer. I didn't find that it needed any special treatment. Medium sized plant, nice smoke.
Cool! Thanks for the input. I have the chocolope, Chemdawg and Blue fire OG going right now

Hey everyone, Just wanted to give you all an update. It's been a little over a week since my original post and I must say thanks to all of you, I believe my problem is fixed. Check out my new photos. All of the new growth looks great. Those are the same 2 plants I originally posted too. Thanks again to all who helped.

Attachments

• 20200516_232055_resized.jpg
    20200516_232055_resized.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200516_232148_resized.jpg
    20200516_232148_resized.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Caw

Latest posts

Back