Need some CO2 help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.GreenThumb

*The Sinsemilla Sheik*
Reaction score
I've got my CO2 setup put into the grow room. However i'm confused on how to dispurse this into the room. My guages read psi and volume in the tank, my grow area is 325 cubic feet. I have not been able to figure out at what psi pressure do I need to use to achieve maximum growth. I do not have a co2 meter as thoes are kinda expensive, nor any ppm meter of any kind. Any suggestions if this makes any sense?

Well I finally figured it out....was not easy to do either !!!!

I made some calls here locally and spoke with some old timer welding buddies, they pulled out a book and it had a equation in 3 steps that will calculate where you need to set your flowtube on your regulator to reach a specific Co2 PPM per your cubic footage. I will set the timer to run approx 3-4 min per hour with my given flow rate that will maintain 800-900 PPM. Now all I need to do is get my new regulator in the mail and we will be good to go.

Are you renting the tank? and how much a refil?

Would A Blast Of A Co2 Fire Extinguisher Do The Trick?
Or Is That Not A Good Cheaper Idea?

Not a good idea, consistency is they key. You must have a regulator w/solenoid to regulate exactly how much Co2 is being released into the room.

I've read that if one sets a catalic propane heater (small one) in the for a couple hours, turned on of course, it will give off enough CO2 to suffice. Probably wouldn't be a good idee for summer though.

hey green thumb, just to try and help you for any of your future problems. this site here can help you out with any sensors you need. it has everything you should ever need for indoor. it has CO2 sensors, humidity, temperature, ph, flood, float, light sensors. this site has a lot of great promising tools for helping.

Latest posts

Back