need some Dosage clarification for 2-component-Fertilzer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrovich

Reaction score
hello Folks,
i just bought a 2 component- Cannabis Fertilizer. I was actually pretty happy with my 7-5-6 allround Booster from the supermarket^^. But now that im in flowering i wanted to shift the ratio away from N, just because everybody and everywhere its recommendet. Im probably making way too much effort and useless wind about it, but now the fertilizer is here. Problem is, it doesnt really give a plan, how much and when to reduce Nitrogen. Theres 1 Bottle with Nitrogen and another bottle with P+K.
Now if youre looking at the print, it does give basic dosage for certain weeks, but theres always printed to use booster A + B with same part. Meaning same amounts of both. But that would be pretty senseless, why would you need 2 bottles then, they could have mixed all in one? I suppose youre meant to reduce the booster with N over time, maybe its meant for the user to deceide? Does someone know a good source where to get these ratios maybe?

Attachments

• DSCI2161.JPG
    DSCI2161.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCI2165.JPG
    DSCI2165.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCI2180[1].JPG
    DSCI2180[1].JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCI2183[1].JPG
    DSCI2183[1].JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 6
My tip is order some Dyna Gro nutrients off Amazon can get a bottle of grow and bloom for 20-40$ depending on what size your at and how many plants you've got flowering if your planning on growing with the llOz bottle will do 10 plants for a full grow depending on how big your gonna grow them its best stuff I've found for the price and ease of use don't have to ph the water after adding the bloom or grow and you still want nitrogen illlower dose of the grow and boost the p k with the bloom nutrients idk about the stuff your using what brand is it if your going into flower I'd cut the grow by 50% and start the bloom at the recommended starting amount and every week drop the grow nutrients by 10% until your only giving the plants 10% of the amount of nitrogen you were using during flowering but
Who makes it sure someone here can probably set you up with a schedule

nah sorry def. not gonna buy another fertilizer now. Ive been recommendet this one from somebody who uses it for a longer period of time and i was already annoyed buying new stuff while my old was still working. Just cant find this guys video anymore. I got 3 full bottles of fertilzer and 1 full of calmag, gotta get the job done with what i have now. While i dont need the Calmag anymore i think. Its all supposed to be in this 2 bottles. i just thought NPK is most important thats why i only made pics of that.

I know everybody likes to recommend what works for him and i appriciate the good intension, but i have strong doubts thats its really needed again. Just need a plan how to mix both components..at least in the right direction. Doesnt have to be correct to the milligram.

Last edited:
sounds like a two part system similar to General Hydroponics Flora Micro and Flora Bloom

my guess is those measurements are in ml , 2.5 ml of A and 4.0 ml of B

with GH notes , one must add the the Flora Micro first and the the Bloom in order to make a solution

In chemistry, a solution is a special type of homogeneous mixturecomposed of two or more substances. In such a mixture, a soluteis a substance dissolved in another substance, known as a solvent. The mixing process of a solution happens at a scale where the effects of chemical polarity are involved, resulting in interactions that are specific to solvation. The solution usually has the state of the solvent when the solvent is the larger fraction of the mixture, as is commonly the case. One important parameter of a solution is the concentration, which is a measure of the amount of solute in a given amount of solution or solvent. The term "aqueous solution" is used when one of the solvents is water.[1]

in other words , if one does not mix the ingredients properly , it will not dissolve into a proper solution so the plants can uptake the nutes

https://theknowledgeburrow.com/do-i-need-flora-micro/

"my guess is those measurements are in ml , 2.5 ml of A and 4.0 ml of B "

yeah sure they are. But there are 2 columns, PROBUD A and PROBUD B...those are the 2 products. And in each of the columns/lines there is the same amount as recommendation. And it does not change. It doesnt say 2.5ml of a and 4ml of b. Sadly. I guess i have to search for similar Products and take their plan. I can only guess that 2 component-way is pretty common :)

@Kindbud:

youre saving any comma or point for bad times? :)

Last edited:
Did you figure everything out? Those two rows of A and B do increase as the weeks go by. You start out with just about 1/4 tsp (roughly 2ml) then by week 8 you are up to 1tsp(5ml). Did you implement them in your feeding?

Latest posts

Back