Need Some Help!! asap

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
I have no idea what did this is only on a few of the 30 I have I looked at them yesterday morning they wear fine that night they looked like this any ideas

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
My hypothesis is something got dripped on them.some how what do u think

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
looks like nutes got spilled maybe and put under the lights to burn? Hopefully it is just those leaves and the rest of the plant is fine.

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
Its outdoors so it could be that or something natural go on it some how because iv never seen a nute prob like thia and ive seen alot of probs over the years

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
lol g13 that would have to be a big *** dog lol

MR1

Reaction score
I don't know about big, My sister has a chihuahua that stands on her front feet and pee's like a sprinkler.

BenfukD

Reaction score
pull the leaf and inspect it's underside

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Lol, that's messed up. :doh: I would suspect that is moisture puddled up on the leaves and became magnifying lenses to the sun shining on them, creating burn spots. The spots won't heal but the leaves should survive and continue to be useful. :)

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
i recently did a little bending on the girls. one of the nodes (about 2 ft) snapped about 3/4 of the way up. i put a string brace on it and little tape, its drooping. any suggestions??

Hackerman

Reaction score
We had a dog in our last class that stood on it's FRONT legs to pee. It was a small dog mix. Looked like a long hair chihuahua.

It would start out lifting it's back leg higher and higher as he peed. By the time he was done, he would have both back legs off the ground and standing on his front legs only.

Now, THAT was a first for me. The entire class got a kick out of it.

bud88

Reaction score
I should have found this place sooner.....would have helped me out of my depression a year ago! You guys can definitely throw a funny in and at anytime!!!
I used to have a cat that before he was neutered could spray the top of 7' lilac bushes from 10' away!!!!:giggle: