Need Some Help!! asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
I have no idea what did this is only on a few of the 30 I have I looked at them yesterday morning they wear fine that night they looked like this any ideas

looks like nutes got spilled maybe and put under the lights to burn? Hopefully it is just those leaves and the rest of the plant is fine.

Its outdoors so it could be that or something natural go on it some how because iv never seen a nute prob like thia and ive seen alot of probs over the years

I don't know about big, My sister has a chihuahua that stands on her front feet and pee's like a sprinkler.

pull the leaf and inspect it's underside

Lol, that's messed up. :doh: I would suspect that is moisture puddled up on the leaves and became magnifying lenses to the sun shining on them, creating burn spots. The spots won't heal but the leaves should survive and continue to be useful. :)

i recently did a little bending on the girls. one of the nodes (about 2 ft) snapped about 3/4 of the way up. i put a string brace on it and little tape, its drooping. any suggestions??

We had a dog in our last class that stood on it's FRONT legs to pee. It was a small dog mix. Looked like a long hair chihuahua.

It would start out lifting it's back leg higher and higher as he peed. By the time he was done, he would have both back legs off the ground and standing on his front legs only.

Now, THAT was a first for me. The entire class got a kick out of it.

I should have found this place sooner.....would have helped me out of my depression a year ago! You guys can definitely throw a funny in and at anytime!!!
I used to have a cat that before he was neutered could spray the top of 7' lilac bushes from 10' away!!!!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back