need some help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you feeding it? what light do you have it under?

I have the set up in my bedroom closet. Right now its winter and the winters in Canada can get pretty cold so my windows closed. I have a oscillating fan going, and I'm using a flourecent bulb. I'm not sure of the spec.now I know you need to use specific lighting, but I'm truthfully just experimenting so don't beat me up too much on that. I tried looking for this specific nutrient brand for veg. State but I couldn't find them in store. I refuse to own a credit card so online is out of the question. I water every 4 days. Believe me I'm not here losing my marbles over this situation. But when I notice something happening that I haven't seen before(in this case the wilting of the leaves) I'm going to ask questions and try to identify the problem if there is one.

Hi H4C, you don't want to give "a little water" you want to soak the plant then let dry till you finger in the soil doesn't feel any moisture. Then water again. But let dry. Wet dry cycle is what out plants like.

It is also stretching. what light are you under?
O man it is? How can you tell?

No those are 1 gallon cheapy plastic bags I grow in till they go into 3 gallon smart pots.

Some like them are here:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/ViagrowTM-gallon-Grow-Bag-pack/dp/B00BAZGKNA/ref=sr_1_3?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1420157677&sr=1-3&keywords=plastic+grow+bags[/ame]

Speaking of fabric bags....Groney says that he makes fabric bags from landscape fabric and he likes them better than the bags he purchased commercially. I checked out a few websites and found some great ideas and suggestions. The best was to use a good quality fabric. I found some on Amazon that I am going to try--thick and durable and woven as suggested. One of the real advantages is the ability to make them the size you want. I am planting plants from solo cups into plastic growbags like Rosebuds and then going to make a bunch of fabric bags myself. I tried some 5 gal that Rosebud recommended and they sold me on the bags. I saw that people used different methods to secure the fabric. I would sew them. Can wait to try it.

Stank the plastic bags are quite inexpensive on Amazon or E-Bay and make a great in-between pot to use.

Hustle, sorry to get off topic. I think that you are going to have to decide whether you want to get serious about this or not. Unfortunately, it is not really a hobby that you can really play around with. Cannabis is quite finicky and wants what it wants. So if you really want to grow your own bud, you are going to have to be able to set up a real grow space. Growing in a spot in a closet will work for a while, but it still is going to take more than a single CFL light. Cannabis needs lots of light and not only in the correct spectrum, but the correct type of light. The vegetative part of the plants life is the easy part of the growing. When flowering, the requirements go way up. So much in fact, that it is virtually impossible to flower a plant indoors without a properly set up space. That space could be a closet, but it takes some work to make into a proper flowering space. I am setting up a small grow in a cabinet that is only 20" x 36". It can be done, but it takes work and money. And I am not trying to beat up on you at all, just letting you know the way it is. It would hardly be fair to let you spend 2 months loving and caring for your plants and not make you aware of what it took to flower a plant. Good luck whatever you decide. This is a wonderful plant to grow and there is nothing like smoking your own bud. So should you decide that you want to take the next step, which is setting up a proper space, let up know and we can help. There are a lot of places to look for good buys on things.

Leave it to you to figure it all out and make smart pots. You could knit them, crochet them, sew them, plumber them... You will be making smart pots in no time..you are a smart pot!

Leave it to you to figure it all out and make smart pots. You could knit them, crochet them, sew them, plumber them... You will be making smart pots in no time..you are a smart pot!

Seems we all get smart from pot

Latest posts

Back