need some help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks like normal to me

Okay thanks it was because the leaf on the right was starting to curl just wanted to be extra sure

Your baby looks fine. Do you have a fan blowing on her? I hope you do.

No I actually dont, Beginners mistake that's for sure..if I do get one does the size of the fan matter? Also how far away should the fan be?

No I actually dont, Beginners mistake that's for sure..if I do get one does the size of the fan matter? Also how far away should the fan be?

You don't want too strong a breeze. Just some air movement to help strengthen your stem and help break up dead pockets of air from building up around the plant once it gets bigger. A small oscillating fan would be fine.

For seedlings I use a single speed 6 inch cheepy from HD or targèt jus to move the air around the plant. Do a pool shot with the fan if it doesn't oscillate, bounce it off a wall to go around the area for seedlings, then you can hang it from a chain for bigger girls. This will the fan to provide ramdon gusts a crossed the canopy, as it just moves freely on its own.

Looking very nice. Is she that light green in real life or is it the camera?

Green mojo!

Looking very nice. Is she that light green in real life or is it the camera?

Green mojo!

Thanks! :) and I don't think its the camera that's how the color looks when it's under the light. if I turned the light off its a nice deep green.

Yes that's straight from the seed. I know which batch it came from but i never got the name of the strain

Was this a seed from a bag of good bud or is it a seed from a breeder?

Knowing the strain can be important--it can tell you a lot about the growing characteristics, the nutrient needs, the flowering time, etc etc.

Was this a seed from a bag of good bud or is it a seed from a breeder?

Knowing the strain can be important--it can tell you a lot about the growing characteristics, the nutrient needs, the flowering time, etc etc.

It was a seed from a bag of some good weed. I usually get the name as I get it in bricks but sometimes I don't get the name of the strand. I know there's a lot of specific information you need depending on the strain but I was honestly just trying a experiment to see how well I could do with a plant. I started my account here to look and ask questions so I can pick up important aspects on how to properly grow.

Keep an eye out for it to hermy. Experienced growers do not use bagseed and generally recommend that others not either. I think the problem with bagseed is two-fold. Either the seed is a result of a plant selfing (hermying) and it will pass that on to any seeds it produces. Second if it didn't self, you have no idea whatsoever of 1/2 of the genetics--it could be ditch weed. This is a process that takes about 4 montths start to finish. It is heartbreaking to get 3 months in and have a plant hermy and seed up an entire crop or to have a substandard willowy crop with virtually no high.

At any rate, you are going to want to keep it as stress free as possible and keep a diligent eye out for any signs of both sexes. This can happen later in flowering, so a good examination of the plant every week (or more) is a good idea.

I think it looks okay.

I think that you are going to need to try and relax a bit. This is a 4 month process and you are just getting started.

Tell us more about your grow space, what the plant is planted in, your nutrients, how much you water it, how often, your light, and your ventilation, everything you can think of. Everything works together to produce a plant.

Hi H4C, you don't want to give "a little water" you want to soak the plant then let dry till you finger in the soil doesn't feel any moisture. Then water again. But let dry. Wet dry cycle is what out plants like.

It is also stretching. what light are you under?

Latest posts

Back