Need some help with decision!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudzOfGold

Reaction score
I'm going to order some seeds for this year soon and after looking for a long time i came up with this list. If anyone has any advice with what to keep and what to forget it would be greatly appreciated.(i.e. maybe a different brand of the same strain)

Dutch Passion Twilight Feminized (100% indica)
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/dutch-passion-twilight-feminized/prod_265.html

I want to get 1 purple strain, if anyone knows one that blows this one away please do post it.

Royal Dutch Genetics Six Shooter Feminized(hybrid heavy yielder)
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/pick-and-mix-royal-dutch-genetics-six-shooter/prod_2085.html
Royal Dutch Genetics Trainwreck Feminized(I would like to try trainwreck)
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/pick-and-mix-royal-dutch-genetics-trainwreck/prod_2088.html
Dutch Passion Frisian Dew Feminized(looks like an amazing heavy yielder)
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/dutch-passion-frisian-dew-feminized/prod_657.html
T H Seeds Mendocino Madness
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=501

As you may have noticed i am choosing feminized, since i plan on placing as few as possible i don't want males.
Mendocino is the exception, it just looks mysteriously dark.

"IMHP".... buy regular seeds and either save the extra cash or buy more reg' seeds.
"IMHO".. the femmed do not warrant the extra $..;)

Latest posts

Back