Need some help with this Widow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archtype111

Reaction score
+/- 82 days from soil pop. Help needed to figure out what is wrong with this White Widow. It is in a 25 gallon fabric pot, in ff Ocean Forest soil, ff nutes and calmag. On a water, water, feed schedule. No other plants are showing any distress.
IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

Is that plant under high heat stress or heavy fan activity?

If you just transplanted it then yes anything could have happened
Was it a hot soil, high in new nutrients?
When you transferred the plant did you retain a good rootball with old soil still in place?
Keep an eye on it and if it gets no worse and plant thrives elsewhere just live with it.

If you just transplanted it then yes anything could have happened
Was it a hot soil, high in new nutrients?
When you transferred the plant did you retain a good rootball with old soil still in place?
Keep an eye on it and if it gets no worse and plant thrives elsewhere just live with it.
Yeah, planning on it. It looked like sun damage to me but I was more concerned with some kind of nutrient deficiency. Could be hot soil? ff ocean forest and ff nutes.

Yeah, planning on it. It looked like sun damage to me but I was more concerned with some kind of nutrient deficiency. Could be hot soil? ff ocean forest and ff nutes.
You can keep it light on the nutrients until flowering if this is the first time using the Ocean Forest. Some strains might do well that way, but It is a lot of dirt to rinse if it gets to strong.

Latest posts

Back