need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAS420

Reaction score
so i been ordering seeds from attitude for 2 yrs now with no probs till there big january promotion i ordered and never got my order mailed them they resent after a month and just got the resent order last week so now today i get the first order which was a wallet with a letter from us dept of agriculture saying my order was found and destroyed and that i may be charged civil-ally or criminally what u think the ones i ordered that was found was in my name but to a diff address then the one i live but with all the confusion i just had them send second order to my house which i already got should i be cleaning house or what?

maybe the reason they were "found" was cuase of the other address? i wouldnt worry about the second order, you have it they know nothing of it.

but this is what i dont get, did you pay for the seeds again?

"If you choose the ‘Guaranteed’ International, we guarantee your parcel in the event of it not arriving to you, and we will reship your parcel to the original address provided that we do not receive online confirmation of the delivery of your parcel from the mail service."

(ii) Our guarantee is also voided if you enter an incorrect delivery name (not the name on the mail box) or address, as it is your responsibility to ensure we have the correct information to ship your parcel to.

and also this was from the Deptment of ag? usaually its a customs letter from Homeland security...

if it says what it did sure id be a bit paranoid and probably would be taking things down.

but this whole thing makes no sese to me, civil or criminal... if letter was true probbaly a scare tactic if anything, whos taking up the civil suit?

ya i had insurance and didn't pay to get it reshipped but ya it was a formal letter on white paper and said from dept of ag said it was found on a ny flight entering jfk and was not properlly identified said it was confinscated and destroyed and charges may follow of criminal or civil nature

and both orders were in my name but i was in process of moving 2 hrs away and wasn't sure which address i would be at when it arived so i gave my cousins to make sure i would have access to it

They won't prosecute you. If they do , you'd be the first I've heard of...exception of Emery being one, but he's a different story...

So all they have is the "diff" address? If they can't get to you through the "diff" address, I wouldn't be concerned. Let us know what happens. Best of luck...

I had an order disapear (not Attitude) months ago, but have never heard from anyone about it -- I've been thinking they never were actually sent.

Peace

They say they have distroyed the evidence -- I wouldn't be concerned.

this still makes no sense to me.

the letter should of gave you a number and adress to contest it, or abandon it (30days). It should of also stated that FUTURE attempts will result in penalties on a sepreate paper.

i know theres a scan of the letter somewhere floating around.

heres a example i found

customs.gif

badboyletter_htm_txt_badboyletter.gif

customsenvelope1.jpg

i will put a copy of letter on here tonight i'm not at home and won't let me post over phone 'but fyi in the last 2 weeks i went from 2 four foot 8 bulb t5's to 400 watt hps 8in air cooled hood and inline fan also got a grow tent 76x48x48 supposed to be here wed figures this would happen right as i'm tryin to tighten up **** but i all this stuff has been ordered offline so fed ex and ups guys deft know me by name at this point lol

ok at the top of the page under that mail interception notice it says the material descibed below was found to be moving in the mail in violation of the agriculture quaranite regulation pertaining to the entry and movement of plants, plant products, animal products. soil. and plant pests. these violations may result in criminal or civil penalties dispostion was taken under authority of laws administered by the us postal service us customs and border patrol and us dept of agriculture . all inquiries concerning conditio, delays, shortages. or breakage should be addressed to the postmaster at the above port information concerning the quarantine referred to in item 12 may be secured on application to us department of agriculture it also says the regulation in violation is 7 CFR 319.37 under disposition it says Prohibited Material Removed and Destroyed Anyone ever seen this leter before?

paper1.jpg

paper2.jpg

Bro don't sweat this at all....first of all it sounds like they didnt even realize they were cannabis seeds. What you got is a standard letter that they send out when they intercept things.

Back when I was in the body building scene I knew plenty of people that got those letters when they had steroid orders from overseas intercepted. No one I knew ever got prosecuted or even heard another word about it. They were not large orders but they were usually enough to run a cpl cycles so they were not tiny orders either.

If these seeds were actually destroyed as they said then where is the evidence?:rolleyes: I really wldnt lose any sleep over this.

I wld however make sure my stealth game is top notch. I know everyone says it but really...Tell no one. It don't take much to let your guard down and get sloppy with keeping your grow stealth. jmo

k but ya it says cannabis seeds right on it says 0.01 kg's but i hear ya i just ordered 2 tents bout to tightin up the ship for sure thanks lewis

Never heard of anyone getting busted for seeds. Shipping mj thru the mail yes but never seeds.

Latest posts

Back