Need some input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canasurvey

Reaction score
Hello fellow cultivators!

My best friend and I have had an idea for a while, we finally decided to move forward with it!

We want to know if you are experiencing the same problems like us, so before we throw ourselves into this we would like to ask you growers a couple of questions in this quick and anonymous survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K8JSZ8D

Thank you in advance!

Survey monkey is a legit survey website. If you don't believe me just google it :)
Thank you The Hemp Goddess.

And this is not any commercial stuff it's just my friend and I that want to hear from you growers with more experience than us :)

Cannasurvey -- I went and took a look at your survey -- A lot of it don't apply to being a water pharmer !-- I don't see any advantage for me in a quick dry machine either !-- I'm shut down right now but I run a 4 part rotation of 60 day finishers -- That means I move some plants to bloom every 2 weeks -- After 60 days they start coming out every 2 weeks !-- They are trimmed and hang for 2 weeks to dry !-- Since I am in a prohibition state my biggest problem growing is to do it without getting caught !

Latest posts

Back