Need some tricks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xyz101

Reaction score
Hi,

I' m looking for some tricks to eliminate the smell of marijuana while smoking. I smoke several times a day and it' s starting to piss off my neighbors so I' d like to find a way so that the smoke doesn' t reach their noses. I' ve heard about the bounce sheet in a cardboard cylinder but was just wondering if you guys have any other, more effective tips?

Edit: can' t do it inside or my parents will kill me, so I usually get high in the backyard..

Thanks for the help..

All i can say to that is man its got to suck not to be able to Smoke in your house.... If its pissing off the neigbour simple solution man..... Quit smoking up in your backyard, got to a friends,use a car, go to somewhere secluded. Its disrespect to the neighbour if you keep doing it in the yard man. Then one day he will get pissed and call the cops.

try and stay high and take er ezzzzzz
the haze 1

There might be a chill spot somewhere near you where you can smoke all you want. And if theres not then I dunno, car would prolly be best.

The dryer sheet method works. Also, do you smoke cigarettes? I find that helpful in masking the smell on myself and where i am smoking.

huh, that sucks man, i usually just keep 1-2 gtrams on my daily, and when its not gonna affect my work, and i run into a spot(I.E. public bathroom stall at park) i just smoke there, most people here dont mind, i usually try to use my freinds roller whenever i can to roll perfect joints that most would pass off a ciggs if they saw me smoking them(what kinda douche calls the cops over someone smoking a ciggarette?)

Latest posts

Back