Advertise On Marijuana Passion

need suggestions for growing please

stash

Reaction score
ive been growing weed on my windowcell in four separate med. size pots since the 20th - 1 week/3 days. Two have sprouted and are 4 inches tall and have green, healthy stems. The other two started 4 days later and they havent sprouted. I water once a day and they are under direct sunlight. What would the benefits if any of putting the sprouted pots and/or the unsprouted pots under my 60watt lamp during the nights and moving them back on the windowcell all day???

doomraider14

Reaction score
keep the variables controlled, meaning, keep it where you will have it when you are going to flower it. thats just my opinion

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
You can't grow mj in a windowsill.
Not enough to get buds anyway.
There are several reason for this, the biggest one being: there's not enough light.

-You can't grow pot under incadescents either. That's why people pay hundreds of $$ for HID lights don't you know.

You either need to construct an indoor growspace with reflective materials, lights (flourescents, MH or the best--HPS), ventilation, timer and a few other various and sundry items (i.e. pH meter) OR grow them outside.

Latest posts