need to burn...

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
It's been a long 5 months, I haven't had a smoke since may. lately i feel closed off and shot down, every time. I miss home, and all my friends who knew what was up with me, and always could get what i needed. *sigh* welcome to the sunshine state :(

and it's like no one wants to open up to outsiders unless its for that one thing.. i get hit on left and right, good enough to sleep with but not good enough to sell some weed to... :( this is poopey!

sorry ya'll just complaining.. and i come in once in a while to check out your grows... weed looks superb

Sparda

Reaction score
Lemon Jack said:
GROW SOME! Thats why were all here.

:yeahthat:

Don't buy their weed, grow your own as you just can't beat smoking what you've grown yourself!

But I would share if I could :48:

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Girlfriend, wassup?? Why did ya move? Fill me in in a PM.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
dude i'd grow some if i could.. not everyone has they're own privacy... and i don't need kicked out of where i'm at over something so trival.. but thanks for the input.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
and i guess the only reason i won't do it here is cos i've been kicked out several times by my folks in the past for doing just that... i haven't had a space to grow comfortably in 2 years.. but when i did it was nice.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Might have to just hook up with one of them that hits on ya. Never know. Might be good too. Then you get weed and a FWB.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
if i wasn't sleep deprived that prolly wouldn't have been as funny... lol thanks for the laugh nouvelle

Latest posts