need to burn...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
It's been a long 5 months, I haven't had a smoke since may. lately i feel closed off and shot down, every time. I miss home, and all my friends who knew what was up with me, and always could get what i needed. *sigh* welcome to the sunshine state :(

and it's like no one wants to open up to outsiders unless its for that one thing.. i get hit on left and right, good enough to sleep with but not good enough to sell some weed to... :( this is poopey!

sorry ya'll just complaining.. and i come in once in a while to check out your grows... weed looks superb

Lemon Jack said:
GROW SOME! Thats why were all here.

:yeahthat:

Don't buy their weed, grow your own as you just can't beat smoking what you've grown yourself!

But I would share if I could :48:

Girlfriend, wassup?? Why did ya move? Fill me in in a PM.

dude i'd grow some if i could.. not everyone has they're own privacy... and i don't need kicked out of where i'm at over something so trival.. but thanks for the input.

and i guess the only reason i won't do it here is cos i've been kicked out several times by my folks in the past for doing just that... i haven't had a space to grow comfortably in 2 years.. but when i did it was nice.

Might have to just hook up with one of them that hits on ya. Never know. Might be good too. Then you get weed and a FWB.

if i wasn't sleep deprived that prolly wouldn't have been as funny... lol thanks for the laugh nouvelle

Latest posts

Back