Need to Stealth my window vent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
So The hubby asked this morning, Does it smell like weed in here to you? I knew that the veg tent was cranking and said yes a little but it’s just a veg smell not like a flower smell. He just said huh, and was along his way. So I don’t have a ventilation system on my veg tent. I had plan to live without one as the plants were fine without it. Well they are getting real fine now and are putting off that Veg smell I was talking about so I was thinking about investing in a system for that tent. I do have a window in that room but I’m trying to keep it more stealth than my other tent setup by my garage where nobody can see it. It’s pretty redneck but it works great. Any ideas on something stealth that would look natural next to my neighbor and visible from the street if someone looks hard at my window? The picture below is a redneck version of what I’m looking for.
4FCE2CC1-5D8E-4599-A61E-4083714E93C8.jpeg

that's a great gimmick crash, a carbon scrubber on the inside of the tent would be required...I would try and disguise the vent if possible, kinda looks like what it is...also, 5" vent hose may be difficult to find...

So The hubby asked this morning, Does it smell like weed in here to you? I knew that the veg tent was cranking and said yes a little but it’s just a veg smell not like a flower smell. He just said huh, and was along his way. So I don’t have a ventilation system on my veg tent. I had plan to live without one as the plants were fine without it. Well they are getting real fine now and are putting off that Veg smell I was talking about so I was thinking about investing in a system for that tent. I do have a window in that room but I’m trying to keep it more stealth than my other tent setup by my garage where nobody can see it. It’s pretty redneck but it works great. Any ideas on something stealth that would look natural next to my neighbor and visible from the street if someone looks hard at my window? The picture below is a redneck version of what I’m looking for.
View attachment 294961
Oye ! As a electrician I would say a dryer vent but you need to be a little bit of a surgeon going thru brick
For exhaust leave the flapper for in ,to intake remove it and put in a screen. If I lived close I would come over and do it for you for a eclair ....

View attachment 294961
Why not just do the same thing?

that's a great gimmick crash, a carbon scrubber on the inside of the tent would be required...I would try and disguise the vent if possible, kinda looks like what it is...also, 5" vent hose may be difficult to find...

There's a 5.9" version as well that would work with a 6" hose and a little duct tape around the coupling. The tape would be inside the hose, so wouldn't be visible. For the 5", a 4" PVC coupling could be used to connect the hose the same way, only the tape would be harder to conceal.

also help if you plant a bush to break up the scenery so to speak
not weed !!
Also now a days there are ac units that are portable and have a hose connected to the window.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back