Need to Stealth my window vent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop it now
You have the solution now make it happen
Vent down and out through the vent grid problem solved
I may just do it while the hubby is away so he don’t get stressed out. Sometimes better to get forgiveness than permission. Plus I think I have a hole saw already that will work…

If you frame as a problem solved you won’t even need forgiveness.

"To be a electrician one must be a engineer at times " Master Po
e wall
I know a lot of engineers who would collapse a building if they tried to drill a hole thru a wall(even though their load and structural calculations all indicated it was feasible). I also know a lot of tradesmen that know how to make things work.

The crawl space is clean and not bad to crawl under. I’ve been under there. Should be easy to measure and verify no joist wires etc in the way. Yes i do tend to over engineer every job. Submarine work does kinda make you like that…

One other thing once you have the hole in floor why not move tent right over it and cut a hole through bottom and seal around with gorilla tape so vent pipe goes right down inside tent to crawl space This why pipe is hidden completely.
Don’t really want to cut the tent bottom. It has a nice bottom with waterproof tray. I think I will end out with a very small elbow from the tent to the floor. Shouldn’t even notice it. Thanks again for your help and chat

Latest posts

Back