Need Weed...cut And Smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peruvian skunk

Reaction score
I Got 2 Plants That Have Been In Flower For 6 Weeks. Im Not Getting Any Pot Till Tomorrow. Can I Cut 1 Bud Off And Smoke It? I Know I Can But Will It Get Me High?

well it would need to dry as well for a bit, cant really say if it would get you high, depends on how often you smoke, and how potent the bud is currently.

take another 3 weeks off of smoking, 2 for flowering at least 1 for drying.. then get HIGHER with BETTER pot for LONGER

I just cut off a sample nugg today....
Im not going to smoke it for 3-5 days though.....im going to let it dry the right way.....then smoke it.

If you quick dry, its not even going to be worth it......

thanks guys for your input! i just got to antsie and tried it. cut it off and put it in the bowl. didnt work well at all. why will 2 more weeks and drying make a difference?? anyone know?

yes most of us know...
in 2 more weeks it will be more potient....more mature.............. and drying.....well come on....
You smoke weed when its dry, its smokeable when its dry.....it gets you stoned when its dry........ Just dry it :)

let me ask you this... it didn't burn worth crap, right?... harshest drags u ever took?... really "green" tasting?... and not much of a buzz, right?

you need to let the buds (more specifically, the trichomes) mature naturally - which takes time - in order to get the most bang for your buck. The reason the premature smoke was so harsh was cuz u were smoking mostly plant matter, as well. You have to let it dry naturally in order for the bud to cure to a pleasant smoke.

The THC within the trichomes needs to mature on it's own. crop too early, and you've wasted the past 6 weeks, if not longer. here... check this out...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichomes. you will find the answer to your query by looking at this. This will explain all you need to know.

don't be over-anxious... patience is a virtue....

heres what I do when I find myself in your shoes......i take fan leaves, then i put them in between two layers of paper towels and I put them in the microwave for <10 seconds. When you hear a crackling noise they've been in too long, its better to zap them for 3 or 4 durations of 4 seconds. The idea is to dry them out.... THen you let them sit for half an hour or so, they should feel pretty dry by then. Then you put them in a bowl and smoke them. Its a harsh smoke and a mediocre high but if I'm really jonesing Ive found it at least pacifies me until I can smoke real weed. The advantage to this is that while, yes, you are generally removing leaves that will gather the light energy that is used in the production of THC in buds, you will leave the bud intact that will provide a real stone when allowed to mature and dry properly...just my two cents

Latest posts

Back