needing help with growing tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want some of those special seeds you put in the microwave and out pops a huge bud. :)

Redenbacher seeds - when you find them, pm me FAST! :D

lol! I prefer the movie theater strain! hehehe more flava! lol

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cannabutter...........................
Hey Goldie, I made some butter cookies yesterday, with my special butter!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooooood stuff!!!
They're almost gone! :rolleyes:

lol! I need to start making some of that, I'm sure it preserves it a lot longer!

LOL - let`s market a new popcorn - Hellzapoppin`! LOL

Ha ha ha - you ain`t seen Comedy Central yet - wait til you do! LOL :D

oooh and we can make our own brand of ice cream while we are at it.... budder pecan!

Ha ha ha - peanut budder & chocolate chunks !! Yummy! :D

You're funny Goldie!!
As the cookies we're 'bakin', I was thinking just that....."I should sell this stuff"
hmmmmmmm

Yes auto, you can preserve it much longer. That's the same batch I made over 2 months ago. Just gotta freeze it.

NTC, people do sell it - the mmj clubs sell all kinds of goodies. And the mmj medusers say that eating it is a most effective form of ingestion - much easier on the lungs, and the house smells good...;)

got a good recipe you might want to post NTC???? I think my wife would much prefer eating to smoking!lol
peas,
auto-

hello everyone. by way of intro, Im Razorback. speaking of munchies, does anyone remember a product called "screaming yellow zonkers" I havnt seen it on the shelves for looong time. This flavored popcorn was more addictive than crack. when smoking Mj it was like a food group . Guess ive dated myself with this post. This is my first visit here , Ill look around to see if I can contribute something just alittle more constructive. I see a few peeps I know are here, HEY ntc, G thanks for the thread peace Rzb

Latest posts

Back