Neem oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsfournineteengotaminuit

420 is a happy time
Reaction score
How old should a plant be before spraying with neem oil? Also how often can I spray?...............Toke it

Typically you don't want to spray neem oil unless there is a bug problem. Got bugs?

Always try to avoid it getting into the soil as well.

You can use it as a preventative measure, it also does help the plant, i've always noticed a much darker, greener color to the leaves.

you CAN over do it, i'd say 2x a week, make sure to mist with reg. water in between or you will clog the plant's stoma (pores basically).

It's really healthy for the plant. don't mix it in the soil, or hydro water or anything, just mist it.

Also, don't forget to use something to help it stick, dish soap works really well, dont use ANTI BACTERIAL it will kill a lot of stuff you don't want to die.

Dubbaman said:
IMO i wouldnt even start using it unless you have a mite problem.

absolutely... "Neem oil" is NOT beneficial to your plant, in any manner. It should be used to erradicate pests, IMHO, not as a rgular part of your schedule.

I've never had any problems using it regularly once a week maybe that's why i've never seen any fungus or bugs anywhere near my girls either ;)

Keep in mind i dont do it the entire lifetime of the plant, only during veg after they have rooted nicely.

Latest posts

Back