Advertise On Marijuana Passion

neg rep

H

HGB

dont post alot here but i lurk alot......

dont really understand the neg rep option

i have gotton neg rep then had a mod bump me back to green then a second bump from the person that gave me neg rep becouse he was having a bad day :eek:

i dont under stand this at all :confused:

wont take long to check my post or rep from the admincp to see what i mean ;)

perhapes it's my smoke of choice for today i dont know

cant give good rep why give at all ????

peace

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
i don't dolly out negative rep...i think i have maybe once and it was someone who i think only posted here maybe 3 times ...they made a very ignorant post

but for the general census...if i disagree with someone i just ignore the user by not addressing them and avoid posting in their threads

everyone has a right to post IMO...as long as you follow forum rules...just because i dissagree/dislike doesn't mean they shouldn't post

i have a choice as to whos posts i read and respond to

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
LdyLunatic said:
i don't dolly out negative rep...i think i have maybe once and it was someone who i think only posted here maybe 3 times ...they made a very ignorant post

but for the general census...if i disagree with someone i just ignore the user by not addressing them and avoid posting in their threads

everyone has a right to post IMO...as long as you follow forum rules...just because i dissagree/dislike doesn't mean they shouldn't post

i have a choice as to whos posts i read and respond to

...as it should be.."IMHO". Thanks ldyluny'

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Only under extreme situations will I give out -rep. Where the "rules" were not broken so to speak. but they were riding the line of breaking them without actually crossing it.

I think the -rep has its downside. Sorta of an acceptable form of flaming if used by the wrong person.

Another positive point of -rep IMO is that if someone has been giving out just bad advice, or pretending to be knowledgable and screwing someone up. It lets others know to not take that particular members advice until a more knowledgable person shows up.

If you notice though, If you PM a mod about a wrongful -post. They step up fast to help ya out. Thanks mods, you guys are great.

Let me pop in a note about our neighborhood watch guys.
The regular members (unless they have mod experience) have no idea what our boys go through. They don't get to post much, they have to read almost every post to ensure its content. If there is a problem between two members they always are willing to get into the middle to help sort things out when needed. So shoot em a thanks every now and then. ;) They work hard and the pay ain't too great.:p

Latest posts