Never growing my own plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xltdarknhandy

Too Green
Reaction score
How come my pants are so tall and not bushy like others I've seen?
IMG_20200606_230201_0.jpg

If you are going to grow them outside then be sure to harden the off(look it up on the internet). If you are going to grow inside you need lights. A window facing the sun will not give you anything worthwhile. Also need an oscillating fan to strengthen the stems. Also planting multiple plants in the same container is not advised.

I wish you could grow pot in a window, that would be awesome. there is a reason it is expensive, this plant of ours. Good light, grow medium, good airflow, good genetics are just a start at having a successful grow. There is a lot to read in our forums, go start and let us know how we can help.

Yeah bro,if you plan to put the girls out then I'd put a couple cfl,s over top of them,a inch and a half or so and I'd first transplant all of them to there own pots/containers.id make sure to bury them stems a couple inches to help take the stretch and I'd put a small fan on em to strengthen the girls.so really you will afto sit down and figure out weather you are gonna grow em out or in.then what kind of equipment you will need to accomplish this grow.this plan is critical cause it gives you a picture of what to expect and what's needed. you can learn alot from many growers on here.check my current grow journal here.its called (Back in the saddle again). any and all questions and comments are welcome.happy growing to you bro.

If you are going to grow them outside then be sure to harden the off(look it up on the internet). If you are going to grow inside you need lights. A window facing the sun will not give you anything worthwhile. Also need an oscillating fan to strengthen the stems. Also planting multiple plants in the same container is not advised.
I put them outside and separated the ones that were in the same container two of them couldn't take the shock and withered away. Is it too late to plant some more?

No.you could still start some more.id go with a indica or hybrid though.i would really sit down and study a game plan bro.then I'd ask a million questions and watch a million grow videos.the more you study and grow the better you will be bro.happy growing.

All my plants are dead except for two I don't know what kind of seeds I have but they came from a male plant that was very stoney weed. I replanted more plants in their own container and they're outside were they get enough light and also shade starting on the 8th of June and one on the 9th I hope they grow better than the ones I started inside that are dead now, thank you for everybody's input.

All my plants are dead except for two I don't know what kind of seeds I have but they came from a male plant that was very stoney weed. I replanted more plants in their own container and they're outside were they get enough light and also shade starting on the 8th of June and one on the 9th I hope they grow better than the ones I started inside that are dead now, thank you for everybody's input.
Male plants don't produce seeds.
If you are growing outdoors, you will have great light, but you have to consider the temps and day length at your latitude during the growing period to see if it's viable to grow outside starting in June.
Indoors, you need to give them enough light and control the light/dark periods correctly and feed them correctly.
And remember that these plants will grow and become smelly long before they are ready to harvest.

Male plants don't produce seeds.
If you are growing outdoors, you will have great light, but you have to consider the temps and day length at your latitude during the growing period to see if it's viable to grow outside starting in June.
Indoors, you need to give them enough light and control the light/dark periods correctly and feed them correctly.
And remember that these plants will grow and become smelly long before they are ready to harvest.
Yeah bro,if you plan to put the girls out then I'd put a couple cfl,s over top of them,a inch and a half or so and I'd first transplant all of them to there own pots/containers.id make sure to bury them stems a couple inches to help take the stretch and I'd put a small fan on em to strengthen the girls.so really you will afto sit down and figure out weather you are gonna grow em out or in.then what kind of equipment you will need to accomplish this grow.this plan is critical cause it gives you a picture of what to expect and what's needed. you can learn alot from many growers on here.check my current grow journal here.its called (Back in the saddle again). any and all questions and comments are welcome.happy growing to you bro.
Thank you

No.you could still start some more.id go with a indica or hybrid though.i would really sit down and study a game plan bro.then I'd ask a million questions and watch a million grow videos.the more you study and grow the better you will be bro.happy growing.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back