New 12/12s to run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what 12/12 to run first

• Blue Satellite 2.2

• Kandy Kush Fem

• Aphrodite Fem?

Results are only viewable after voting.

stinkyelements

Reaction score
I have some new 12/12 beans I want to start as my auto grow comes to an end, I want to see what you all think I should run first and if anyone has any experience or thoughts on them........

Spice of Life
Blue Satellite 2.2

Sex :
Regular
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Blueberry Sativa x Sweet Tooth #3
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : Late October
Height : Tall
THC Level : Med/High
Characteristics : Sweet berries, hazy undertones
For the latest Joint Project release of the Blue Satellite the male was selected for its dark purpling and tremendous resin count. Expect a fairly homogenous crop for a true f2. Dark green and huge, the leaves are unmistakable. Many are entirely purple at harvest and all have an uplifting fragrance and high.

Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Fem

Sex :
Feminized
Type :
Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
Flowering :
Photoperiod
Genetics :
OG Kush x Trainwreck
Flowering Time :
Long
Outdoor Harvest :
September-October
Height :
Medium
THC Level :
Medium / High
Characteristics :
Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but dose not stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our cataloge. True California flavor. Reserva Privada Kandy Kush is a classic stretch of the OG Kush that bulks up and fills out like the TW to give you OG flavour and TW nugs. Once again we bring the medicinal benefits and the great taste of the OG Kush and crossed it to classic Cali. Train Wreck strain - known for it's good commercial yields, frostiness and lemony scents. The sweetness of this Kush hybrid is comparable to kandy and after one hit you will keep coming back for more!! Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but does not stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our cataloge. Kandy Kush is a true California flavour.

Kannabia
Aphrodite
Sex :
Feminized apparently, the pack didnt say so
Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Jack Flash and Hawaiian Sativa
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : September
Height : Medium, Tall
THC Level : High
Characteristics : The buds smell of the old school Skunk Sativa - totally pungent with huge colas. Kannabia Seeds Afrodite feminized seeds are a stable marijuana hybrid of Jack Flash and Hawaiian Sativa presented by the Kannabia industry.
Jack Flash has been known on the cannabis market as an easy to grow Jack Herer hybrid made by crossing a Cannabis Award Winning Jack Herer with our best Super Skunk and the original Haze. It's also known for her refreshed, uplifting cerebral buzz and warm body sensations.
Hawaiian Sativas is originated from the big Island of Mauna Kea. 365 sunny days equipped her with a very distinctive citrus odour and menthol flavour that tingles the taste and tickles the brain.

This is a new cannabis hybrid that combines the best qualities of all skunk varieties . Afrodite is an amazingly vigorous marijuana suitable for all types of growing mediums. Her feminized cannabis seeds are quite resistant to mould and mushroom, though are sensitive to over fertilizing. They produce relatively tall plants (140-160 cm) which are said to be easy to cultivate. The stretching is not that bad for a mainly sativa. Afrodite feminized seeds grow into sturdy plants of the classic cactus shape, with few branches. Cannabis grower experience extreme elongation in the first two weeks of flowering, with tufts of long thin hairs developing into long sticky spear buds which thicken up after the sixth or seventh week. We recommend that you select the medium to long flowering plants of this marijuana for the finest quality and best results.

Afrodite's yield is medium-high, 8 oz full size and 3-4oz in a 2 gal pot. The buds have both a fruity Jack taste and a flash of Haze. The fruity flavour intensifies when flushed for a long time (3 weeks) with straight water. Her buds are recommended to cure for a long time before they release their full potential. When it is done, you can expect some stuff that is able to blow your mind in few puffs. When properly smoked (not too much), the high is very pleasant - it makes you move and well adapted to Reggie music or other activities. Afrodite produces very energetic and up high effect; she is great to smoke during the day for an active lifestyle.

thumb_blue_satellite_spice-of-life.jpg

thumb_kandy-kush-cannabis-seeds.jpg

thumb_kannabia-seed-aphrodite.jpg

Bump:bump:

you Mpers need to get on the ball here, I get maybe two posts in my threads haha its sad:cry: oh well

StinkyE:rofl:

yo why not 8/8/8 ? they all sound so good, idk what a 12/12 is so ... i assume its 12 of each right?

12/12 means that it isn't auto, right?

I'm looking for some sativa so I'm going with the Kanna!

12/12 means 12 hours with the light on and 12 hours with the light off.

I can tell you first hand the OG x Blue Sat 2.0 from Spice is ridic fire.

slowmo77 said:
12/12 means 12 hours with the light on and 12 hours with the light off.

oh ok thanks, do you do that to make it feel like its in a natural environment?

Thanks for the reply's

Andy- yes 12/12 was my way of saying these are regular strains, (non-autoflowering), witch are strains that can be run on any light schedule.
Regular strains will be in veg stage on 24 hr light or 18-24 hrs lights on and 0-6 hrs lights off in the early stages, when you are ready to flower you flip lights to 12 on 12 off to induce flowering like its natural environment when the summer days become shorter as fall closes in.

Slowmo77- thanks man

niteshft- yes correct, nice pick thank you

lordhighlama- do you have experience with the Aphrodite, thanks for the vote

nouvellechef- really? the Blue satellite 2.2 was going to be my choice too, really some fire huh? any extra info on this one grow tendencies etc....

Go with the Blue Satellite. I picked some of those beans up a while back and would love to see them done. Gonna be a while before I can get to them.

Selfish of me?

Totally
lol

Peter Jennings said:
Go with the Blue Satellite. I picked some of those beans up a while back and would love to see them done. Gonna be a while before I can get to them.

Selfish of me?

Totally
lol

Awww man I would have loved to see you grow them out, very selfish....
Yea I think thats my overall fav. pick I may just run them all if I can haha! Thanks ;)

Latest posts

Back