New 60x scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bid on one. I'm have the highest bid at $0.01! 40 mins to go.

tokinherper said:
just ordered one from amazon. after reading this thread i had too. whats the reason for buying multiple?
At the price i bought them for I gave 4 away to loved ones,

thomas 11111 said:
I just won for $.30 plus shipping! :banana:
Good job thomas, if it's the one i put the picture of on here, your gonna love looking at your trics!!

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Good job thomas, if it's the one i put the picture of on here, your gonna love looking at your trics!!
It is the same one. It has the 60x and the Japanese writing on the side. I can't wait. Won't be here for a couple weeks.

I just did a buy it now of the same one. Out the door shipped was like $2.64 :smoke1:

Just got my scope in the mail today. It made the little buds look big!

yyyyyy.jpg

sweet score thomas, I got one last year for $3 shipped! great little scope and the led is a nice feature :D

burner said:
sweet score thomas, I got one last year for $3 shipped! great little scope and the led is a nice feature :D
Sure is a cool little scope. You def. can't beat the price.

I love the little pouch they come in too

Haha, I suggest buying stock in the company of whatever you post on MP next Skag. Seems like half the forum went on ebay and got one. Yes, mine is also on the way, my current one is broke, it just makes things look small and super far away.

Bogart Mc Thunderdunk said:
found some on deal extreme

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/super-mini-60x-microscope-with-2-led-illumination-money-currency-detecting-uv-light-3-lr1130-51129

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/mini-led-80x-microscope-with-scale-markings-1325

have ordered from them before, free shipping on everything but they are inconsistant with delivery times. sometimes great sometimes over a month.

which of these would be better? whats the ideal magnification?
I find the 60 to be enough! the 60 thats in the picture works effortlessly compared to the radio shack microscope,I'm sure the 80 would be twenty better, but i cant verify that your viewing will be easy,with that type.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I find the 60 to be enough! the 60 thats in the picture works effortlessly compared to the radio shack microscope,I'm sure the 80 would be twenty better, but i cant verify that your viewing will be easy,with that type.

cool ill pick one up

Ordered 2 for me just now! Yay, thanks .
Hoping it gets here in time for ... well you know. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back