New 60x scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I just bought a 60x magnifier/scope off ebay, its LED light lit and it is unbelievable, I mean its the best, and so much easier than the radio shack one, 10 times better, no kiddin its that good!!! The best part was I won the bid for $1.25 plus 4.99 shipping from hong kong,

P1080583.JPG

I have that very same one and I love it! It is the best you are right. I can't use the radio shack one. Love it too!

I also have one, they are awesome, you can get them for 3 bucks usually, with the "buy it now" option.

After seeing this have bought one also ... @ that price is irresistable. Thanks for another tip. :aok:

I bought one of those a while back....

It was only $1 with $1 shipping :D

It took about 25 daze to get from Hong Kong to the northern west coast but it was worth every penny!!

That is not good !!! Because it only cost you $2 :doh: Not that many pennies :D

Thanks..Going on ebay now...

bho_expertz said:
That is not good !!! Because it only cost you $2 :doh: Not that many pennies :D

Yeah and my idiot grower friend used it for 2 DAZE and he broke it....

Some people think you need to shove the scope into the buds....:rolleyes:

_dryno__by_Taimotive.gif

Just did the deed on ebay....99cents plus 1.64 shipping from Hong Kong...

Not fragile....the guy just thought that it had a focus ring...and mine doesnt so he twisted off some of the plastic.

420_Osborn said:
Not fragile....the guy just thought that it had a focus ring...and mine doesnt so he twisted off some of the plastic.
oki.thanks.

420_Osborn said:
Not fragile....the guy just thought that it had a focus ring...and mine doesn't so he twisted off some of the plastic.

How does it focus? Is it a fixed focus length that needs no adjustment?

Heck, for that price, I'll get a couple just to play with them.

Thanks for the information, everyone!

The thing looks like it has a booster rocket on its side....hehe, does it drop off if you hold it over your head? :doh: :p

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I just bought a 60x magnifier/scope off ebay, its LED light lit and it is unbelievable, I mean its the best, and so much easier than the radio shack one, 10 times better, no kiddin its that good!!! The best part was I won the bid for $1.25 plus 4.99 shipping from hong kong,
How about a link to the one you have?

The only one I found that *looks* like it on ebay was $9 plus shipping.

Edit: Found another for $5.23 with free shipping, here:

goodluckbuy.com/mini-60x-jeweler-loupe-magnifying-glass-microscope-led.html (PayPal accepted)

And we have a winner folks! I just ordered two of them for $10.45 to the door.

Yeah its a fixed foucs from what I remember....I tossed my broken one about a week ago...
I need a new one tho...The ladies will be ready for me to "perv"...
spying_by_KatataEtc.gif
... in on them at the start of June

StoneyBud said:
How does it focus? Is it a fixed focus length that needs no adjustment?

Heck, for that price, I'll get a couple just to play with them.

Thanks for the information, everyone!

The thing looks like it has a booster rocket on its side....hehe, does it drop off if you hold it over your head? :doh: :p

you just focus it by moving it closer to or further from the subject, it works great.

Arrived today ... One word ... Legen ... Wait for it ... Dary :cool:

It really is legendary! Glad you got it so fast. I can't believe the battery is still working. I use it all the time. Cool bho!

I got one too, needed new batteries eventually, I couldn't find them at a store got ten on ebay really cheap.

Latest posts

Back