New and need help, guidance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mliokv48

Reaction score
I'm new here first time grow. Look forward to some guidance and learning stuff. Got a room kind of a mess right now. When I figure out pics I'll put em up. IM running 10 Columbian sky under 600w of plasma. Don't really know what I am doing but got a water only soil and trying to outfit room with gear babies are on day 5 after final transplant from 6x6 pots into 7 gallon planters. Trying to get too dialed in. I got fans controllers etc. starting grow journal see you all there.
L

Welcome to MP.

When you say "water only soil", I take you mean that you planted in soil that already had nutrients in it. This is not the best thing to do. Marijuana has very specific nutrient wants and needs and they are different depending on what phase of growing you are in. If you are in pre-nuted soil, you may want to transplant to something more mj friendly and get some nutrients formulated for marijuana. Having a dialed in grow room will not mean much if you are in a poor soil.

pre nuted soil is great stuff. Don't listen to the ones that say anything other. They k=just want ya to do things their way. Miracle grow is great stuff. just need to use the correct amount of H2O. people here like to make things sound more difficult than it really is. Stay on track

welcome you will get it it takes over your entire life and if you dont slow down you will fail i use mir grow it has pre nutes slowly release and i have herd nothing but good about my soil just my 2 cents

Sorry, but no, Miracle Grow is not good for MJ, but the seed starter. Prenuted soils like that that release it's own nutrients are not good--marijuana should be given nutrients formulated for marijuana. Soil with moisture crystals are not good--marijuana needs to go through wet and dry cycles to draw O2 into the roots.

8planet8, where have you heard "nothing bud good" regarding the use of Miracle Grow pre-nuted? I personally know no one who uses it or likes it for mj.

I HEARD alot of people talking about the mgrow i intend to also suplament with nutes hopefully fox farm my plants aRE growing like crazy i left my light on all day and nighy yester day and my babys grew 1 quarter inch and they are very helthy at the bottom of my tub i put in hydro lava round rocks for botom drainage i amended my soil with lime and added humus and spagna and threw in a dozen night crawlers this is a experiment from all i have read over the 3 years since i been studying my last grow in my tent i ended up with 5 ft afganie kush,i used my imgination, i also have good ventelation 3 fans small to blow on plants for movement i also have the indoor BIBLE BY JORGE CERVANTES I SPEND ALOT ON MY PLANTS TWEEKING THEM MY OWN WAY SO FAR THEY ARE GROWING PERFECT NOT OBE PROBLEM AND I PH MY WATER BEFOR I ADD IT TO THE SOIL ALSO THREW IN A BAG OF RICH WATER CONDIONER MY SPELLING IS NOT TO GOOD IM SORRY IF I MISS SPELL I CANT SEE TO WELL I USE A MAGNIFYING GLASS I HAVE NO BUGS THE STEMS ARE LIGHT BLUE TRAINWRECK WHITE RINO LSD JAck hear i just ordered 5 female cheese 21 percent thc will add 2 because i killed 2 accidently but i do have 1 i call frankenstein its messed up but wont die just i think she is to remine me about slowing down and paying much more attention to my babys, it works if my erxperment fails i will just get fox farm producks,and move on i am very independent and i use my imagination i sing to my plants to lol 8888888888 thank you guys for your concern i will not fail there is no such thing as a PROBLEM ONLY A SOLUATION

:stoned:

how about a picture of Frankenstien?

green mojo

I lost my camera but ill try my phone just got the new phone have not figurered it out yet im 57 i hate thease new phones,so much technology i just dont get it,but i must learn even tho i dont want to.8 sorry its still alive but lookd terable

Welcome to Marijuana Passion mleokkv48! This forums got lots of great info and friendly, knowledgeable members. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back