New and Old members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure I can speak for all of us transplants, thanks for welcoming us migrants to your home...we hope to help make this a better place thru dialog and neat pics...just a fair warning, watch out for the old man with the beard... ;)

Yeah that man with the beard is waiting for a reach around from Hippie.
Hippie likes Warlocks.😂😂😂😂
A reach around you say, Hippie has not had one of them in yrs LOL
See the source image

i'll not post my pic either as i scared kids as well as some grown ups too. my beard is bushy so it fluffs out around my face and most of the time i have hair half way down my back. i did cut my hair last feb. and trimmed my beard. i did look human for a couple weeks. had a girl tell the wife she saw her in town with a scruffy looking old man, wife told her that was her husband. dad called me Jesus around mom and away from mom i was a f'ing hippy biker, mom called me charley, but i don't have a swastika on my forehead.

Thank you for your hospitality. This is an awesome site with awesome people. I only have a goatee and a stash but I haven't cut my hair since I was busted in '08 so it sounds like I'll fit in.

My head is shaved so no need for haircuts.😁
And i agree,,this is a great place to hang out.
A lot of cool ppl.
And yes you will fit right in. Just keep an eye on your toothbrush. Hippie will steal it and you don't wanna know what he does with them.😳

Latest posts

Back