New and Old members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only problem is cannabis,and related products are Very political at the moment.But politics has no place in a true grow forum,so I applaud you for that.However in this toxic environment you must be ever vigilant,and not just the moderators,we members as well.A community looks after everyone,and helps with the policing.It is good to have a site where you can take a break from the worries of the world,And just discuss the Fun,Frustrating and Always Fascinating Weed Plant.Not here much at the moment,but I am busy sitting up a new tent and have a planned grow in Oct.I will be doing autos as these are my favorite at the moment.Grew some bubble gum,and some cherry kush autos this spring and am still smoking on them right now.Made tincture with the trim that actually turned out pretty good as well.Anyway!Hello to all,and look forward to the lively discussions sure to follow.

I must say I like what is happening at the passion. I too have not posted here in a while but that will change.
Welcome back brother. I definitely remember you my friend. Members like you are the reason this place was rocking at one time and why we are enforcing the rules that made this place so special and will again. We have lots of great new members too. One big family of potheads.😁👍.

See the source image

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see people starting to show up after a long absence. When I first came here I was disgusted to see the subject matter going on. I left but the misfits renewed my interest and I came back! It is because of them that we now have a true pot site again!!!!

Tell your friends that the site has been liberated from drama related to politics. Let's grow together!! Double meaning there.

Perfectly said my brother. Wouldn't ya know it would take an Island Of Misfits to make a pot site a pot site and not a Island of Drama.
The Passion is back to its roots. A place for brothers and Sisters to hang out,get high,grow weed, and relax..... away from all the Politics and Drama of the world.

Brain damage my butt. That guy was pretty savvy on lots of things. Complete bullshet.

Latest posts

Back