New around here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simpleron

Reaction score
Hows it going everybody? My name isRon and im new around here. I am curently working on my fist grow all seems to be going O.K. I do have some little problems, I'll post them in the proper place see if I can get any help. I was a member to OG which as you all know is down now (that sucks bad) I joined mjp about a week ago and have been unable to post. Seems like some ass's run that site I have sent repeated e-mails asking why I cant post. No reply and still unable to post. So dont suggest joining that site. Im hoping people here are more friendly. Well I cant wait to get into things around here im sure I will grow into a better grower and hope to make some friends here. Take it easy everyone.

welcome dude. Everyone here is freindly and eager to help. See you around.

simpleron said:
Hows it going everybody? My name isRon and im new around here. I am curently working on my fist grow all seems to be going O.K. I do have some little problems, I'll post them in the proper place see if I can get any help. I was a member to OG which as you all know is down now (that sucks bad) I joined mjp about a week ago and have been unable to post. Seems like some ass's run that site I have sent repeated e-mails asking why I cant post. No reply and still unable to post. So dont suggest joining that site. Im hoping people here are more friendly. Well I cant wait to get into things around here im sure I will grow into a better grower and hope to make some friends here. Take it easy everyone.
welcome to the family simpleron. lots of kickass people over here to help you with any problems. ENJOY:)

Howdy Simpleron:

A little late on the hello here. So Hello, welcome to the forum.
I am sure you will find this to be the mellowist forum around.
Lots of good, kind folk here.

Cheers

Welcome! And don't worry... I'm an OG'er too & this place just plain rocks. You'll love it here, I'm sure.

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

berserker71 said:
Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

thank you...I am not a grower but definitely a smoker...i just moved to CA and loving :heart:the stuff out here...totally better than the east coast.:D

Latest posts

Back