new at this help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
wassup guys n gurls well i am from hawaii which is knows 4 sum crip herb.n i kinda small kine dont know shyt about growing herb. will anyone help me out lol.

Good, Grow ones own is very rewarding, Can I ask a few questions and then everyone can start helping.

1. Budget
2. Size you can grow in. width X deep X tall
3. Have you ever grown anything before? (not meant to be an insult)
4. Do you have an aquarium at you place with fish? (you'll understand this Q later).
5. Where did you get your seeds from? (online order or out of a bag?)

wassup man well i got seeds from my uncle. yea i small kine know what im doing? so wat u all blazed ryte now? were are you from is mainland herb good ?

wassup man well i got seeds from my uncle. yea i small kine know what im doing? so wat u all blazed ryte now? were are you from is mainland herb good ?

Mutt said:
Good, Grow ones own is very rewarding, Can I ask a few questions and then everyone can start helping.

1. Budget
2. Size you can grow in. width X deep X tall
3. Have you ever grown anything before? (not meant to be an insult)
4. Do you have an aquarium at you place with fish? (you'll understand this Q later).
5. Where did you get your seeds from? (online order or out of a bag?)

Of course I'm blazed. So Ready to learn how to grow?

were are you from is mainland herb good ?
irie kona girl

Of coarse its good on the Mainland? ahahaha, We all have potent dope that we can buy, and most of us have grown the most potent dope ever or we are in the process of growing it .... Ahahahahaha where do u think hawaii got weed from ? the ocean? Any ways im just being stupid cuz immmmmmmm so blazed from my mainland hash lol mainland..... ?

no hurt feelings eh ? cant we all just hit a bong?
If you want to grow dope indoors/ outdoors do whut i was told way back when, when i joined this site ..... GanjaGuru told me to get a grow guide and read it like its my bible, or if i cant buy one for some weird reason read a bunch on the internet. So i got the grow guide read a lot of sites on the internet and bought dvds and read some more..... Well now i know more about growing dope then most ppl i know. Sooooo if you dont know anythin at all bout growin, like i said earlier read, read, read, read, and then read some more

kona gurl, are you speaking native Hawaiian?
Cause I'm finding it very difficult to read your posts.

GanjaGuru said:
kona gurl, are you speaking native Hawaiian?
Cause I'm finding it very difficult to read your posts.

no its native hawaiian its pigin talking. lol sorry if u couldnt ream um

Kona, that's not native. I lived in Kona for 3 years. I don't now one person that talks like that. Well, there was a guy that lived at the bottom of my driveway, but he's more than likely dead by now and there's no way he knows how ot use the internet. Also, Kona rules. Just ask anyone there and they can show you how to grow.

Go over to Hilo, find red road and grow anywhere you want there. Don't **** around in another persons crop though, that shit's booby trapped. And I beg of you to learn to talk. We may all have something to do with weed, but we're not retarded because of that.

Native Hawaiian would be Hikiiniaihahalallallaa likatuoaloomma or some shit like that. They only have 8 constinants and the vowels. This persons is just being a jerk.

Latest posts

Back