New at this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to MP Aimee !-- I should warn U -- smoking weed is not addictive but growing it is !-- There's not going to be clear answers to some questions and lots of decisions-- growing inside or outside - growing an Indica or Sativa --look around the site and do lots of reading -- U need to decide how U want to grow and what U want to grow !-- Lots of variables-- like if U grow inside how much room do U have ?-- MP is a great growers resource with lots of seasoned growers as well as newbies !-- - Best wishes on your grow !

Last edited by a moderator:
I am real partial to fabric pots. They come in a whole bunch of different sizes. Where I lived before, we had voles and bad soil, so I knew that I was going to be using pots of some kind. Fabric pots offer some advantages over plastic pots in that they breathe. Plants get air pruned and do not grow around the pot in a circle becoming rootbound. When I moved, even though I have good soil, I again opted for fabric pots. I also have the advantage of being able to move them around. I am an old lady and I can drag pots up to 30 gal by myself.

Most native soil has to be amended. If you grow in the ground, you are probably going to want to excavate a hole at least 2 x 2 and use a good soil mixture. If you have neighbors and need to keep your plants shorter, planting in the ground will help with this.

You will want to look at your individual circumstances though and see what sounds like it would work best for you.

Hi Aimee T...Welcome to MP... Wishing you the best on getting your grow going.

tenor.gif

I am real partial to fabric pots. They come in a whole bunch of different sizes. Where I lived before, we had voles and bad soil, so I knew that I was going to be using pots of some kind. Fabric pots offer some advantages over plastic pots in that they breathe. Plants get air pruned and do not grow around the pot in a circle becoming rootbound. When I moved, even though I have good soil, I again opted for fabric pots. I also have the advantage of being able to move them around. I am an old lady and I can drag pots up to 30 gal by myself.

Most native soil has to be amended. If you grow in the ground, you are probably going to want to excavate a hole at least 2 x 2 and use a good soil mixture. If you have neighbors and need to keep your plants shorter, planting in the ground will help with this.

You will want to look at your individual circumstances though and see what sounds like it would work best for you.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back