New babies.....hopefully!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
I've just started germing 2 beans,a G13labs NL fem auto and a Dinafem Blue widow.The NL will be in 3 gallon pot with FFOF and the BW will go in the ground.If anybody has grown these and wants to offer any words about them let me know.Tomorrow I plan on starting 3 Super Cali Haze beans and maybe a Dinafem WW.

All be watching your NL....I got the same from the tude..Not sure i want to do with it...Maybe an outdoor grow this summer...

It'll be outdoors in a pot.Should be interesting.I wasn't real impressed with the seed itself,kinda oblong like a sesame seed.

HEY! That blue widow is the **** but she's a little temperamental with the nutes... Take it about half strength from week 3 (no feeding prior to week 3) until her color starts to lighten up, then 3/4 strength for two feedings, and on to full strength after that! This should leave you only administering one or two full strength feedings in a 5 week veg cycle (assuming you're wanting to flower as soon as sexually mature) good luck man! I had a sick lady and only got about a 1/4 ounce off of her... Best smoke out of four strains that grow though! Beat out Bubblicious, Blue Mystic, and AK-48! It was admittedly not quite as heavy a buzz as the AK, but the smell and taste (from a connoisseur's point of view) more than made up for it! Great strain for SOG, stays low and spreads out easily with either topping or LST! Good luck bud, will be following to see how she does for you!

Thanks G.Info like that is what I'm after.I'm going to let her get as big as I can.I'll also be doing a White Widow outside as well.

About 24hrs in the paper towel and the BW seed is starting to pop it's tail.The NL seed has swelled slightly but nothing yet.BW will go in dirt Saturday after which point I will start 3 Super Cali Haze beans for outside,2 in pots with FFOF and 1 going in the ground just for giggles.

The BW poked it's head above dirt today.The NL from G13 still is in hiding yet to peek out.I'm holding off on starting anymore until I see these will make it.Trying not to overload myself.

Well the Blue Widow is only an inch tall at this point,way behind my bagseeds.The G13 NL,I'm starting to think will be a dud,has yet to poke above dirt.I'll give it a few more days then it'll be terminated and something else started.The Blue Widow is dinky but healthy,hopefully it will surprise me and pick up the pace.

Latest posts

Back