Advertise On Marijuana Passion

New Banner On Top Of the Forum!

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys and girls!

Attitude Seed Bank decided to stop with their affiliate program. That means they don't pay out commissions on sales from affiliated parties like us anymore. There for, to support the cost of our dedicated server we put up the Nirvana Banner instead. We think Nirvana has quality seeds for affordable prices.

If any of you want to support us by ordering some seeds then please first click the banner on top and order some seeds from Nirvana. If you go direct to their website we won't get any commission from them.

Thanks anyway for reading!

MarP

Grower13

Reaction score
So is Attitude involved in this site anymore?:confused2:

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Grower13 said:
So is Attitude involved in this site anymore?:confused2:

MarrP said they not affiliated anymore....and has asked us to purchase through the Banner...Ive allways liked nirvana:D

colorfull banner too

Old_SSSC_Guy

incorrigible reprobate
Reaction score
Is there a discount code for a Nirvana order? How can we be sure that MP gets the credit for the referral?

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Old_SSSC_Guy said:
Is there a discount code for a Nirvana order? How can we be sure that MP gets the credit for the referral?
By clicking on the banner they will know it is MP.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
The pics got lost on here. But I grew NL, WW and fem AK47 from them and found fire. Super dank. For only $28. Steal. Gives ppl the chance that have not grown from seed much a shot at growing several varieties while not breaking the bank. I might even order a few myself.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
orangesunshine said:
that nyc diesel looked good to me
For $28 and supporting this site. I would run thru them all and hunt down something. Top of my list would be AK48, Chrystal and White Rhino. Prob in that order. I have already smoked the White Rhino from someone else that grew it from them. Holy moly was it some potent smoke. Wow.

D

dman1234

I will give Nirvana a shot for sure, I am all about supporting the site, but Attitude has never steered me wrong and i'm a loyal shopper, so WHO HAS THE BEST SPECIAL

BackWoodsDrifter

Reaction score
Well ifin I ever to place an order will do what this Mp be askin fur sure but I gots enough bushseed to last couple hundred grows yet be some while before my order do arrive. Thanks for edumacated us.

BWD

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Going to be ordering Papaya for this season. Ide be more than happy to go thru Nirvana and support this great site! Cool Banner BTW

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
dman1234 said:
I will give Nirvana a shot for sure, I am all about supporting the site, but Attitude has never steered me wrong and i'm a loyal shopper, so WHO HAS THE BEST SPECIAL
:yeahthat:

Will continue to use the Tude as well....I hve gotten some good phenos of some Nirvana strains in the past, White Castle was some real good smoke. Just hope they hve dealt with some of the negative things I had heard about them since I last ordered from them. Their beans are cheap enough to give them a try again though. Jmo

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the support.

I wanted to say, if you're looking for special deals then Nirvana runs a Weekend Whopper every weekend. Mostly the deal is 30% off and it runs only in the weekend, and every weekend a different discount.

I posted a colorful link under the top banner to check it out.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I used to buy from Nirvana Seeds but their prices scared me away so I switched to Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique (I wish those two did not have virtually identical names). Now that Nirvana has lowered their prices to around a buck above Seed Boutique I may try their Papaya, to compare it with the Papaya I get from Seedboutique.com.

Latest posts