New Batch..i'll Never Not Lst Again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nouvellechef said:
But hes saying in those pics that they are the same girls. Plants not trained for multi colas will surely not yield as much. Saying of the same size, is kinda a broad range. Saying of same age in veg, that I could see. But a plant trained and veged for months, all topped and tied down, that is the same in height, cause it will surely not be in width. Will out yield a plant that goes ala natural, every single time. That is if both are kept healthy the whole cycle.
thats all i was pointing out....had i LST'd the BBD grow i wouldve got much more...the comparison is in the title...LST..i didnt say i'll never grow a indica dom again....just that i'll always LST!...no matter the strain...i thought the title was clear enough to understand..my bad

and thanks to all for popping in....im looking forward to this grow myself...being my 3rd grow...i have my do's and donts down...this is going to be the one..im really looking forward to the lambs bread..its the 1 of the 3 strains(all sativa/sativa dom) im growing thats alien...lol..im totally new to this one...never even smoked it b4.....all comments are always welcome..enjoy the ride...its gonna be a good 1

Hamster Lewis said:
Different strains different yields....hell different phenos can yield differently.
Good luck with the new grow.
hey hamster....i used the pics to show lst and no lst....not comparing strains..just lst vs no lst...you cant compare indica dom grows to sativa grows...we all know sativas grow bigger/stretch more and indicas tend to be shorter and thicker/bushy however one chose to lable it...just wished i'd lst'd it...

I tend to let them get about a foot. Then pull her down from the top. This will give you at least 5 nodes of even shoot heading to the light. After 5 days, top each one. This will create more than double the colas. Repeat. Could repeat again, but this girl is gonna be a biggin at that point. If kept healthy the entire cycle, no hiccups, can yield huge. This is how 1.75g per watt, with legal plant count is being banged out. I mean cmon. Who doesnt want frightening yields, cash cropper or not.

nouvellechef said:
I tend to let them get about a foot. Then pull her down from the top. This will give you at least 5 nodes of even shoot heading to the light. After 5 days, top each one. This will create more than double the colas. Repeat. Could repeat again, but this girl is gonna be a biggin at that point. If kept healthy the entire cycle, no hiccups, can yield huge. This is how 1.75g per watt, with legal plant count is being banged out. I mean cmon. Who doesnt want frightening yields, cash cropper or not.

i dont know who doesnt...lol...im with you..

responding well to LSTing so far...just did some repositioning so thought i'd add a few pics...

Those look pretty happy for being in bondage. Mojo for the grow Bud.

lol....thank you Rose...just gave'm a eagle 20 spray down..the marijuana flu-shot if you will....wont have to worry about any PM or fungi of any kind throughout this session

Just keeping my post updated....Not bad for 8 days from last pics....

Transplant Done!!!
Okay, 3gal pots gone...not sure on the gal of the new pots..but MUCH bigger...Okay Rosebud...i'm on my way..they will veg two/three more weeks...what yall think?

Good idea to vege longer in my not so humble opinion. I am glad your giving that a go this time. I hope you can say, oh rose, you were so right. ha. we will see. Greenest of mojo bud.

Those look like nice pots.

lol...now you and i already know...your words, my hands...your knowledge has been instumental in all my grows...including this one..bigger pots and longer veg...like i said...your words,...lol...my hands....thanks again..i cant wait to see...

my nursery got a new FF product..DONT BUG ME...insect killer that from what the bottle says can be applied up until harvest...i wont...just saying what it says...lol...

Okay Rose...12 more days til the 12/12 flip(6wks total)...thinking maybe adding 2 more wks for a 8 veg?....they really took off in the 16gal pots.....filling in real nice....

16gal is monster-iss. You could veg them another month easily. Thats if your timing is down to be able to do that and you have smoke till harvest. But the yields will be vastly larger if kept healthy.

nouvellechef said:
16gal is monster-iss. You could veg them another month easily. Thats if your timing is down to be able to do that and you have smoke till harvest. But the yields will be vastly larger if kept healthy.

yeah...that's why i was thinking a 2month veg...a lot of LSTing...but worth it...and they'll be healthy....im loving it so far...thanks for popping in

That's some pretty soil you got there Bud. :) What kind is it if ya don't mind tellin. :)

Latest posts

Back