New Batch..i'll Never Not Lst Again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5wks old today...still in veg...1 more wk and im flipping 12/12...top of pots are damn near full...6wks should be perfect...5wks and less then a foot tall....gotta love the LST!!

flipped 12/12 yesturday.....im on my way to another worderful session...Blue Berry Diesel Hash is DDDYNOMITE!!!..IM LOADED

Wow great pics , best pics i've seen on how someone LSTs plants, i've tried in the past but never really pushed the plant like you have .
looks really nice bro
smeg

Smeg said:
Wow great pics , best pics i've seen on how someone LSTs plants, i've tried in the past but never really pushed the plant like you have .
looks really nice bro
smeg

thanks...it took some practice but i got it now...lol

watered today....so took a few pics...roughly 12 days in flower so far...

Outstanding job buddog your head will be happy happy before much longer:aok:

ozzydiodude said:
Outstanding job buddog your head will be happy happy before much longer:aok:
thanks....going to be very interesting in a month or so...

yes, indeed, very nice training there buddogmutt, now on with the grow.

:peace:,

7ge:)

7greeneyes said:
yes, indeed, very nice training there buddogmutt, now on with the grow.

lol....you got that right....now on with it...

man I need to get a script real soon...I'd love to do a couple giant OD girls...

your indoors are lookin just bootyfull too buddogmutt.

p.s. I have a buddogmutt too, I was jarring some of my stash up a cpl months ago, had some laid out (probably a good 5gram bud) and went to the bathroom and when I came back there was nothin on the table, my dog stickin his tongue out as he chewed it up and I realized he LOVES eating cannabis...*sigh* :rofl:

7greeneyes said:
man I need to get a script real soon...I'd love to do a couple giant OD girls...

your indoors are lookin just bootyfull too buddogmutt.

p.s. I have a buddogmutt too, I was jarring some of my stash up a cpl months ago, had some laid out (probably a good 5gram bud) and went to the bathroom and when I came back there was nothin on the table, my dog stickin his tongue out as he chewed it up and I realized he LOVES eating cannabis...*sigh* :rofl:

lol....man...all my dogs love bud plants...as we all know dogs eat grass to regulate their digestive process...and as a human knowing the positive affects off marijuana on an upset stomach...it makes total sence they'd prefer the bud leaves over plain ole grass...lol...thats the main purpose of my outdoor growing tent..for them and then insects.....

:aok: awesome, bdmutt, keeper up, lookin absolutely beautious!

Latest posts

Back