New Batch..i'll Never Not Lst Again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Okay the blueberry diesel came out great quality wise but because i didnt LST the yield was IMO unimpressive...14 plants = 300gs...So as it turns out LSTing does yield 3x more then just letting them grow with some topping..So on to the next batch...put in tent 3-22-12....i have 10 total again in 3gal pots..5-super silver haze....2-jack herer....3-lambs bread(bob marleys fav strain)...so here we go, LST ALL THE WAY...starting LST in 1wk...

:ciao: buddogmutt. Hows yer week been? have a good one, bud.

:peace: n' the Dank,

7greeneyes:D

Awesome lineage, cant wait to watch. Pulling my chair up.

7greeneyes said:
:ciao: buddogmutt. Hows yer week been? have a good one, bud.

:peace: n' the Dank,

7greeneyes:D

GREAT...and thanks for asking stranger....and you?

bubba902 said:
Awesome lineage, cant wait to watch. Pulling my chair up.

Thanks...iv grown JH(pics below)and loved it...and from what ive read on SSH it should be DYNOMITE!..lol...the lambs bread is new to me, but as soon as i read it was bob marleys fav...with all the pics of bob u see with him smokin a fatty....and to find out that fatty was almost always a lambs bread fatty(lambs bread being a Jamaican born sativa)well i just had to try it...lol..so enjoy the ride and thats for popping in...

buddogmutt said:
Okay the blueberry diesel came out great quality wise but because i didnt LST the yield was IMO unimpressive...10 plants = 300gs...So as it turns out LSTing does yield 3x more then just letting them grow with some topping..
.................3X ehh?....;)

Hick said:
.................3X ehh?....;)

bro...you tell me...lol..first pic is jack herer lst'd...and second is blueberry diesel not lst'd...same age...3rd pic BBD....4th pic JH...

buddogmutt said:
bro...you tell me...lol..first pic is jack herer lst'd...and second is blueberry diesel not lst'd...same age...3rd pic BBD....4th pic JH...

Looks to be more wrong than just a lack of LST, if you dont LST you should have ended up with one very large cola and some smaller ones.

IME plants of the same size LST or not yield much closer to the same than 3x.

Growdude said:
Looks to be more wrong than just a lack of LST, if you dont LST you should have ended up with one very large cola and some smaller ones.

you mean like in the pic...lol..you really cant see that?.here's a better angle...

:yeahthat:

Good luck, will be watching this grow!! :)

buddogmutt said:

Different strains different yields....hell different phenos can yield differently.
Good luck with the new grow.

Yea comparing yields from different strains is tomfoolery.

:D

Good luck in this one! Mojo bro!

But hes saying in those pics that they are the same girls. Plants not trained for multi colas will surely not yield as much. Saying of the same size, is kinda a broad range. Saying of same age in veg, that I could see. But a plant trained and veged for months, all topped and tied down, that is the same in height, cause it will surely not be in width. Will out yield a plant that goes ala natural, every single time. That is if both are kept healthy the whole cycle.

nouvellechef said:
But hes saying in those pics that they are the same girls.

I took it as him saying different strains compared to each other at the same length of veg.

first pic is jack herer lst'd...and second is blueberry diesel not lst'd...same age

I agree that lst'd plants will tend to yield better...just think comparing different strains against each other isn't the way to go. jmo

Latest posts

Back