NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I’m seeing in these strains I made the trees grow to tall heights indoors meaning if you veg a nice length these strains are heavy yielding plants is all I’m trying to say my gdp plant is out growing it’s big pot so today I put her in flower yes I have cuttings so she indeed lives on but we shall see how purple this plant can get in the end game I might breed once again with gdp being the father that dirty old man 🌞👁🌚

UMF🌝👁️🌚
IMG_1069.jpeg

Well vegged plant will provide a load of dope for sure and it looks like your jungle is ready to go. Maybe a little past time to go. But that seems to be your style of growing. Many plants in a small area is great for variety but it does hurt your overall yield. Who cares how we do it...lol. We get it done. Beautiful garden!

Well vegged plant will provide a load of dope for sure and it looks like your jungle is ready to go. Maybe a little past time to go. But that seems to be your style of growing. Many plants in a small area is great for variety but it does hurt your overall yield. Who cares how we do it...lol. We get it done. Beautiful garden!
Thanx im just living my best life 😂😂😂

So I have had two growers grow KRACK daddy purple girl fantasy and grand daddy kush when I tell yall all three strains is fire goooood God choke choked and still choking I think imma run these strains next year also yes its that tasty these strains should be mainstream I promise shhhhhhh between us I got them seeds to them all my strains is preserved in time

I’m still here getting ready for may 16 my winter crop did survive so I will have a harvest in may my buds didn’t get super big but my harvest will definitely be smokable HAPPY GROWING
IMG_1139.jpeg

Latest posts

Back